Rectification form for fy 2017-18

Dear All Members

I have filled ITR for FY 2017-18 but forgot/skipped to take relief under section 89. By going through thread on this form I came to know that the same can be resubmitted via. rectification form.

1. My question is what needs to be selected while filling Request Type :

a) Tax Credit Mismatch     b) Return Data Correction(XML)     c)Only Response for return   d)additional info for 234C

2. Can I fill the ITR for this year i.e. FY 2018-19 just thereafter ? or should i wait for 1-2 days ?

 

P.S. 1. I have filed the ITR under 139(before due date).

        2. I have received the arrear in FY 2018-19 so need to revise the last year salary.

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs

 

 

Replies (1)
Since arrear received in FY 2018-2019 so that arrear amount you have to declare in AY 2019-2020 only. Claim 89 relief in AY 19-20.
No revised return for FY 17-18 (relating to AY 18-19)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details