Easy Office

Reality of Sonia, Rahul Gandhi; Indira Gandhi and congress

Page no : 2

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 26 August 2011

" Sonia Gandhi is currently in Switzerland not in USA to move their black money from their Swiss accounts. She and Congress are fooling people of India that she is in USA for some surgery/operation. She can have an operation/surgery in India also. India has worlds’ best hospitals and medical facilities available now. She can even call any doctor from world to India as visiting doctor to take opinion on her surgery/operation but as it is all fake story to fool India and its innocent people to transfer Black money before Indian people demands government to act and get it black money back to India. Government is also protracted and not acting on black money now till all politicians take out their money from their Swiss accounts. "

I will not comment on authenticity of any other fact in this post since I havent verified...But above extract in italics is Really funny extract from the post....One side you say she can call any doctor from world for treatment, on the other side she has to go herself to take out the so called black money from swiss bank ? Cant she get it out while staying in India by directing anyone ?.. Sounds as if she is going to bank daily to take cash from the bank at the cash counter, with a piece of cloth on her face so that no one can recognize.. 

TOTALLY BASELESS FACT.

PS : Pls dont take me as against corruption, since this post has no link with my views on current ongoings in the country..This is just to say that how people link anything to anything else, without any base.

4 Like

SANJIB SHARMA (B.COM(HONS),CA-IPCC) (38 Points)
Replied 26 August 2011

Originally posted by : sivaram

nice information shared 

Future CA (Student) (58 Points)
Replied 26 August 2011

FOR ALL, WHO ARE DOUBTING ABOUT THE AUTHENTICITY

CHECK THIS - https://janataparty.org/sonia.html

THIS INFORMATION WAS PROVIDED BY DR. SUBRAMANIAN SWAMI, WHO IS THE PETITIONER OF 2G SCAM CASE IN SUPREME COURT

2 Like

@bhi G@rg (doing ca) (69 Points)
Replied 26 August 2011

aarakshan movie mein in jaise logo ke  chehre ache se dikhaye gye hai.... .sirf aur sirf paiso se matlab ha in logo ko black hording and crup. chahye kitna bhi ho.... sirf apne jaib bharni chahye

1 Like

sushama (student) (38 Points)
Replied 26 August 2011

Is this about making a voice against corruption or " making personal statements against a family". Over the internet one can find lots of "data" about this and that, but that doesn't mean one has to blindly believe them. This is not the level of debate one wants to see in a CA club forum by supposedly educated people!!!

2 Like

Satvir Singh (Newly minted CA) (1733 Points)
Replied 26 August 2011

Completely wrong information.....

1) How she managed to get fake degree, that too from CAMBRIDGE?

2) As far as I have listened, Rahul Gandhi's Hindi is quite good.

3) Whats wrong if Indira Gandhi got surname "Gandhi" after marriage.

4) The view of Mr. Bansal above

See Bhavin, don't just believe what u see or hear here and there. I have made 5 websites and I can write anything on it. If I write "CA is most easy course in India", will u start sharing it here and there and start believing it true, because You can search it on internet.

TOTALLY BASELESS FACTS

PS : Pls dont take me as against corruption, since this post has no link with my views on current ongoings in the country..This is just to say that how people link anything to anything else, without any base.

3 Like

ARPIT SHARMA (Find Yourself Believe Yourself & Be Yourself)   (386 Points)
Replied 26 August 2011

ANAND AA GAYA SE SABH PADNE KE BAAD DHANYAWAD DOST

1 Like

Suman Kumar Verma (Practicing CMA) (1300 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

Originally posted by : singh Litt

Completely wrong information.....

See Bhavin, don't just believe what u see or hear here and there. I have made 5 websites and I can write anything on it. If I write "CA is most easy course in India", will u start sharing it here and there and start believing it true, because You can search it on internet.

TOTALLY BASELESS FACTS

Just see this post and than decied  what is corrrect and what is baseless. You seem to be a congress supporter , never mind because , if you  see this videos honestly , you will get and accept facts

/forum/sonia-gandhi-swiss-bank-connection-exposed-by-bandhu-gupta-164505.asp

2 Like

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

"Completely wrong information.....

TOTALLY BASELESS FACTS
PS : Pls dont take me as against corruption, since this post has no link with my views on current ongoings in the country..This is just to say that how people link anything to anything else, without any base."

Some of are just sarcasm towards the act of Sonia gandhi likewise the Swiss bank black money issue i have mentioned that she is now in Switzerland thats Sarcasm... i have right to say anything and 99% i have posted which is reality. i am also against corruption.. i just disclose some truths which was generally unknown. Its not to pin point against a family its all about our right to vote and select them and then we realize we made mistake by choose them there fore i also mentioned there, "THINK BEFORE VOTE AND SECURE YOURSELF". So its all about our right to vote and decide whom to choose. Its not about pin pointing gandhi family which havent any connection with Mahatma Gandhi. Its authentic & 100% confirmed and then posted by me. The main thing is that we voted and they came as Government and then main issues rises like corruption. But we dont know exactly who they are I just disclose them towards us. Nothing is wrong.

2 Like

Lovely kumari (Practising CS) (501 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

all we know is we have to think wisely  before voting ,  its not about unveiling this family reality , its about thinking of how to utilise our Voting power . Chalo, lets believe that all these facts are baseless ..Lets talk about current situtaion ...where was rahul gandhi since last  11 days when whole india is one  and everyone is fighting for justice and our Anna jee is on anshan ????? where was Mr RAhul Gndhi ????????. he appeared in loksabhaa  yesterday but to  put his  thoughts  there ..Being an Indian , He should have shown his concern about Anna jee's health and  about Indian's feelings we all currently going through ..... Why evidences  and proper base is required to prove that Sonia GAndhi and Rahul Gandhi are not worth our support ...............??????

1 Like

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

THANKS FOR SHARING INFORMATION BUT WE ARE IN A POSITION DO NOTHING

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

Originally posted by : Lovely(Khushi)

"all we know is we have to think wisely  before voting ,  its not about unveiling this family reality , its about thinking of how to utilise our Voting power . Chalo, lets believe that all these facts are baseless ..Lets talk about current situtaion ...where was rahul gandhi since last  11 days when whole india is one  and everyone is fighting for justice and our Anna jee is on anshan ????? where was Mr RAhul Gndhi ????????. he appeared in loksabhaa  yesterday but to  put his  thoughts  there ..Being an Indian , He should have shown his concern about Anna jee's health and  about Indian's feelings we all currently going through ..... Why evidences  and proper base is required to prove that Sonia GAndhi and Rahul Gandhi are not worth our support ??????"

Agrred... Arre ek baat confirm ho gai us se ke they are afraid of Anna. Anna hazare ne Rahul Gandhi ko kuch bolne pe majbur kardiya.. Agar Anna ko kuch ho jata hai to waise bhi next election me ye Scam Congress ka ana mushkil ho chuka. Waise feeling deekhane se thodi na kuch badal sakta hai "Kauve kale hi rahenge" 

Hum sab jaante hai waha sab jo parliament me baithe hai unko thodi maloom pade ke desh me kya ho raha hai... uske liye pehle unka zamir saaf hona chahiye.... 

Chalo ye baat karo...WHEN A BILL TO INCREASE ALLOWANCES & PERQUISITES OF MPs CAN BE PASSED WITHIN MINIMUM TIME, WHY CAN'T ANTI CORRUPTION BILL BE SO PASSED? .

START SEARCHING POTENTIAL LEADERS LIKE SARDAR PATEL ,NETAJI SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE,LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI,DR. RAJENDRA PARSHAD,DR. RADHA KRISHNAN FOR 2014 ELECTION

1 Like

RAWAT RAM SINGH (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

Its really very sad things!

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 27 August 2011

thnx for sharing

eye opener

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 28 August 2011

Eye-opener... It surely Was....!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register