Easy Office

Reality of Sonia, Rahul Gandhi; Indira Gandhi and congress

Page no : 4

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)
Replied 02 September 2011

Dear Mr. Bhavin Pathak,

I think you should have done more research and findings before posting this type of info on the CCI. Mere fact of believing on the internet and wikileaks is no good thing. 

Please do not try to provoke people and feed ill sentiments in the minds of CCItes on the basis of informations from internet.

I want to ask you and other members favouring your post on this topic 1 question:

Do you people really think that the people of India, the media, the Indian Bureaucrats and other people from the Civil society are all foollish and insane to tolerate if the allegations and remarks put by you on the persons are true facts...? 

Try to differentiate between somebody's personal and professional life.

For instance, when the whole of India through the media and news agenciese is aware that Ms. Sonia Gandhi is getting treated in US for some disease, then how can you allege that she's in Switzerland...?

Note:

1. Please try to provide the source from where you have copied the subject matter;

2. The views expressed above by me are all personal and not to accuse you / anybody who replied in your favor, but to inform and make aware that these kind of issues may create wrong impression on anybody's mind about the persons in your subject which may not be true facts;

3. If you really want to make India aware of the realities then have more knowledge and information on the subject matter and file a PIL so that the whole of India can be benefitted;

4. Wikileaks is not approved and authorized by the GOI;

5. Try to be more mature and deal these kind of sensitive issues smartly, because you would be responsible for the informations provided by you in this forum.

After your brief reply i wanna tell this...

You are talking about matured mind.  Letme tell you that, you are not go thru my other comments (on this post hardly i comment 2-3 times) after reffering that you will find urself much more clear about this post. Its not all about against indian govt. but try to think that the people whomsoever, running our govt is went on the right path after news agencies and govt itself accept about all the scams in past 2-3 years...no can tell all those person running our govt in right way and ethically... i think you dint read my other comments in the same topic and the same thing which you are talking about. i post what i want. the people over here already know more about our government and the people who run it..

Regards, Bhavin

Prabeer (B. COM (H) CA & CS Final)   (5484 Points)

Dear Bhavin,

Don't take my words personally. 

I just said try to have more researched version of what you say.

Allegations won't help, if you really feel that the persons in your article are corrupt then why don't you file a PIL and let the whole country know about it.

LAVANYA SM (Chartered Accountant) (113 Points)

Guys,

Bhavik is not creating any story here, please go to the below link to know the complete history of our Sonia Gandhi which is written by none other than Mr.Subramanian Swamy who is one of the learned politician we have and who is widely acclaimed for bringing to light the biggest scam ever in India -2G Spectrum.

https://janataparty.org/sonia.html

To know more about him please visit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subramanian_Swamy

So do you trust this source atleast?

And one more thing I am not trying to spread any rumours or any negativity about Sonia Gandhi , I am just reiterating the facts that I know.

Jai Hind

(Guest)

@ lavanya sm- i really don't think that Mr.Subramanian Swamy would ever write such outrageous things regarding Sonia Gandhi or else the congress party would sue him for libel defamation....i m a great admirer of mr.swamy and appreciate his work of exposing the 2g scam to the public at large....his editorial piece on terrorism sparked a huge controversy and his opponents alleged him of being  communal even though he didn't say anything bad about any particular religion.so do you think that if he wrote things like" Sonia Gandhi is in Switzerland transfering her billions out of swiss banks" would go unnoticed???

there are a lot of genuine criticisms against the gandhi family which must be brought to public light but making childish allegations are not the way to expose them.

p.s. the source is not wikileaks as wikileaks is the intercepted diplomatic cables which is nothing but the exchange of communication between the u.s diplomats with washington that has been hacked into.wikileaks never gives biodata of people nor their historical details.

(Guest)

They are playing Dirty Politics...!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

Subramanian swamy is also corrupt politician. 

Yeh Chor Machaye Shor........................

CA SHYAM LAL SHARMA (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (125 Points)
Replied 06 September 2011

Thanx friend for sharing. It is really misfortune of we , the people of India, that we really on such corrupted party since long period back. Now it is a time for every indian to raise their voice in favour of Lokpal bill and support the Anna Hazare and his team so that better and fair Indian Constitution will be formed and we , the people of India chose the right person for the upcoming elections.

Again very very thanx for sharing. In fact We... the youth of India   can play a great role to change the political scenerio of India if we come together and make efforts for placing right regulatory , rules, principals and practices in Law and order of India.

Besides Chartered Accountant should also come forward and raise their voice against the corrupted politicians and their Law and orders which they have maintained for their own advantages. If all know that Income earned by MP/MLA  are exempted  and Income earned by Political parties are exempted u/s 13A- these all provisions advantages these corrupted party.

My CA Freinds please cum together and do  work for your nation.

1 Like

amit (c.o.) (29 Points)
Replied 07 September 2011

yar tumhe to CBI me le lena chahiye, kyoki tum to andar ki bat jante ho, bahot hi inteligent ho,

tumne sonia gandhi ko rupess ki bags bharke le jate hu a dekha hoga !!!!!!!!!!

dosto black money ko swiss bank me dalne ke liye switzerland jane ki jaroorat nahi he, online hi sab kooch ho sakta he.

to socho ye log sab ko bevkuf bana rahe he.

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 27 September 2011

naam bade aur darshan Chhote

Satvir Singh (Newly minted CA) (1733 Points)
Replied 12 October 2011

whats this fuss all about.. India is a democracy. Congress is ruling the nation, bcoz crores of Indians voted them to power

pushpak mantri (student ipcc) (79 Points)
Replied 12 October 2011

oh god.....!!!!!our gr8 politicians..........

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 12 October 2011

Thanks for the information Bhavin 

Same has been written in wikipedia

Below info is about Sonia Gandhi's son in law

1. TATAs took 100 years to become billionaire, Ambanis took 50

years(after utilizing all its resources), where as Robert Vadra took

less than 10 years to become fastest multi billionaire....

2. All newspapers are scared to discuss the story of Robert Vadra because of severe threat from Sonia Gandhi and Congress govt.

3. After Robert Vadra got married with Priyanka Gandhi, Robert's father committed suicide under mysterious circumstances, his brother

found dead in his delhi residence and his sister found dead in mysterious car accident. These reports were not published in any

Indian media.

4. He is having stakes in Malls in premier locations of India, he is having stakes in DLF IPL, and DLF itself. He was involved in CWG

corruption - DLF was responsible for development of Commonwealth games, and Kalmadi gave favoritism to DLF because of Robert Vadra's

direct interest and business partnership with DLF.

5. Robert Vadra owns many Hilton Hotels including Hilton Gardens New Delhi

6. Robert Vadra's association with Kolkata Knight Ryders has never been reported by Indian media

7. He has 20% ownership in Unitech, Biggest beneficiary ownership of 2G Scam. Because of Robert's involvement in this scam, there are

concerns that investigation would never reach decisive conclusion...

8. He owns prime property in India specially commercial hubs, and taxi business but for Air Taxi. He owns few private planes as well.

9. He has direct link with Italian businessman Quatrochi.

Ottavio Quattrocchi is an Italian businessman who was being sought until early 2009 in India for criminal charges[1] for acting as a conduit for bribes in the Bofors scandal.

Pradeep (PM) (22 Points)
Replied 08 February 2012

Originally posted by : Deepak

thanks for sharing aapne to humari aankhe khol di

The Fact is only wealthy illiterates and poor illiterates can votes congress that too for some monetary benifits.

India and Indians cannot grow with such political parties and people.

Pradeep (PM) (22 Points)
Replied 08 February 2012

Choro ki amma Priyanka Gi

Rupesh (ACCOUNT OFFICER) (34 Points)
Replied 30 July 2012

THANK YOU

GIVING SUCH INFORMANTIOM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :