Real Friendship

Friends,
 

 
Friendship is not about “I m sorry “  its about “abbe  teri  galti hai “
 
Friendship is not about “I m there for u” or “I missed u “  it’s about “kahan marr gaya saale  “
 
Friendship is not about “I understand “  its about “sab teri wajah se hua manhus“
 
Friendship is not about “I care for u  “  its about “kamino tumhe chhod ke kahan jaunga “
 
Friendship is not about “I m happy for ur success “its about “chal party de saale“
 
Friendship is not about “I love that girl“  its about “saalo izzat se dekho tumhari bhabhi hain “
 
Friendship is not about “R u coming for outing tomorrow “ its about “ nautanki nahi, hum kal bahar ja rahe hai “
 
 
Friendship is not about “Get well soon “ its about “ Itna piyega toh yehi hoga“
 
Friendship is not about “All the best for ur career“ its about “ bahut hua, abhi toh switch mar saale“

Replies (4)

very nice one...funny too

very nice & funny one

really nice and funny.......................gud keep sharing

Originally posted by :Born to rule
" really nice and funny.......................gud keep sharing "

 

 

Its not funny. This is fact and true

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details