Re valuation

Hi everyone...

Is there any hopes that result can turn faviourible after sending it for revaluation .Is there any cases ..Pls let me know

Replies (4)
chances are very less tht the results will turn positive.....but u never know, when d luck is in ur favor u might get a +ve result....I remember an instance of my friend who was not being able to get thru by 7 marks....he then gave it for revaluation and u wont believe it that in revaluation his six marks were increased and institute failed him by jst 1 mark....this is wht I mean luck.
I think there is no possibility for revaluation buts its only recounting.
vishak,I know lots of people who passed after revaluation,,i have a frnd in revaluation his 20 marks were increased ..thatswhy i suggest go for revalution and start your studies
I have seen no of people passing in reval in both pe2 n final. but don entirely depend on them start ur studies but do apply.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details