Re Active GSTIN

Hi,
My Gstin generation by Migration in july 2017. My (GSTR1, 3B) all return filed till april 2018. but in the month of may 2018 login Access Denied. then i chek Gstin status, my Gstin inactive from 24/10/2017 due to migration process. after I visited my Commercial Tax commissioner office, who told there is no idea to reactivate your Gstin you take new registration. I have 1.5 lacs ITC in my GSTIN. so please give me any idea & suggestion. what should I do?.
Replies (10)
Originally posted by : KCI CONSULTANCY
Hi,My Gstin generation by Migration in july 2017. My (GSTR1, 3B) all return filed till april 2018. but in the month of may 2018 login Access Denied. then i chek Gstin status, my Gstin inactive from 24/10/2017 due to migration process. after I visited my Commercial Tax commissioner office, who told there is no idea to reactivate your Gstin you take new registration. I have 1.5 lacs ITC in my GSTIN. so please give me any idea & suggestion. what should I do?.

You should be filled the application in Deptt. and Mail to GST Grievance site. 

I already visited to deputy commissioner of commercial tax but he told I have no idea how to reactivate account. also I have no right to reactivate. I log tickets at Gst grievances where reply your GSTIN inactive please visit your commercial tax of meet to incharge.
raise complaint at gst portal.

I too came across same issue in case of one of my client's. 

There is no solution to this issue except applying for new registration. 

I had a word with jurisdictional AC (GST) of my area & she told me to take new registration & claim ITC on invoices bearing old GSTIN.

 

No, the way is you have to file appeal in GST APL-01, alongwith  the documents manaual 1) Appeal APL-01 2) Statement of Facts and Grounds of Appeals 3) Reason for Inactive 4) REG-27 5) REG-28  6) Power of attorney 7) All GST Returns filed upto file till date  8) All taxes Deposited upto and also contact jurdiction 

Note : This is store by authority and after send after getting mail to 

GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL PORTAL FOR GST and than gernarte ticket no.

 

Thanks Devendra Sir
But I can't to able Login at GST portal. when a Login with my I'd password give message aceess denied.

so
sir
how to file appeal Apl-01

Dear Sir,

 

I know please follow what i said ie fist we have to filed appeal and after the approval your appeal , received mail from the GST Department and send this mail as print screen GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL PORTAL FOR GST, aftet the ticket the no. generated and same active in within a week.

dear Devender sir
thanks you.
but there is no option seen by me for file appeal 01
so can you told me how to filed appeal?
please appeal 01 can file online?.

Dear Sir,

You have to file manual appeal for activation of GSTIN

Sec. 260A(2) I T Act ::  The Principal Chief Commissioner or Chief Commissioner or the Principal Commissioner or Commissioner or an assessee aggrieved by any order passed by the Appellate Tribunal may file an appeal to the High Court and such appeal under this sub-section shall be—  (a) filed within one hundred and twenty days from the date on which the order appealed against is received by the assessee or the Principal Chief Commissioner or Chief Commissioner or Principal Commissioner or Commissioner;  (b) [***]  (c) in the form of a memorandum of appeal precisely stating therein the substantial question of law involved. (2A) The High Court may admit an appeal after the expiry of the period of one hundred and twenty days referred to in clause (a) of sub-section (2), if it is satisfied that there was sufficient cause for not filing the same within that period.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details