Easy Office
LCI Learning

Rating 4 outgoing president

Page no : 3

sirisha (student) (74 Points)
Replied 26 November 2009

rather than concentrating much on students,i think president shud have concentrated much on members activities and stop them from encouraging dummy articleship coz dummy has become an income from other source for many auditors who charge around rs.30,000 for that and moreover frauds like satyam would have not arised if president would have imposed certain guidelines to auditors.

CA Anshu Agarwal (B€ @LW@¥$ ]-[@Pp¥) (1832 Points)
Replied 26 November 2009

*/4

shruti (Final) (173 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

"0"

ramprasad patro u (article) (36 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

a big zero. coz of people like him  i had to appear twice  in group 1 inspite of clearing in 1st attempt. the bl**dy  idiots sent my verification result on 10.11.09.

And someone was talking about satyam fraud.what abt the fraud on students like me?

harijot (student) (58 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

ZERO..... rating.........................................................................

BIG ZERO

Punit Tibrewal (student ) (1684 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

Originally posted by :ramprasad patro u
"  a big zero. coz of people like him  i had to appear twice  in group 1 inspite of clearing in 1st attempt. the bl**dy  idiots sent my verification result on 10.11.09.
And someone was talking about satyam fraud.what abt the fraud on students like me?
"

i totally agree with the feelings of ramprasad..!... sometimes the institute cross their limits only bcoz the students are at their mercy..! we have nowhere to go..!..

they take unfair advantage of their premium position in indian market..!

Ashwin (CA Final New) (93 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

No Star for him for not allowing transfer of articles...better he must vacate soon

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

a big  minus 100.

worst of him was the draconian and illogical laws of transfer ban.then came the satyam scam and him trying to shield the satyam accused duo,one of them  who were part of CCM.what was icai doing when s gopalchandran was accused of scam of GTB in 2004.

and what about talati sir's accusations in his open letter.both of them were exposing each other's black spots.talati sir has exposed needless spendings of icai under agarwal in areas like

a)needless yoga shivir and gifting rs 5 lacs to ramdev who is a billionaire

b)students' newsletter as his personal album(what was his wife's pix doing there at cover)

c)buying new costly vehicles for icai president

d) misappropriation of icai funds

e)needless cricket match 2020

f)not listening to CCM member and behaving like a dictator.

talati sir,ved jain sir and t manhoran sir were tons better than this man.when will he get booted out

CA Priya (CS Final) (1049 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

Come on yer....... Whats the point????? Every year a new President comes..... Whoever comes will be working to make our Institute more recognised n with high standards and try to reduce the pass out percentage..... Same was done by Uttam prakash agarwal......... So 5 star for all Presidents in my view.....

1 Like

raj kamal singh (Auditor) (528 Points)
Replied 27 November 2009

All awre that our late pm Mr .V.p.singh in 1990 suddently introduced MANDAL COMMISSION,whether good oe bad,butNO ONE EVEN REMEMBER ON HIS DEAH IN LAST YEAR AS WHOLE WORLD WAS WATCHING OPERATION COMMANDO OF MUMBAI ATTACK.SAME IS OUR UPB(UTTAM PRAKASH BHAGWAN),SUDDENLY CREATED PANIC BY DECLARING PRACTICAL,COMPULSORY N ALL NEW AUDITING STANDARD,MOTIVE MAY BE GOD OB MBAD,MAIN THING IS EXECUTION

Replied 27 November 2009

All awre that our late pm Mr .V.p.singh in 1990 suddently introduced MANDAL COMMISSION,whether good oe bad,butNO ONE EVEN REMEMBER ON HIS DEAH IN LAST YEAR AS WHOLE WORLD WAS WATCHING OPERATION COMMANDO OF MUMBAI ATTACK.SAME IS OUR UPB(UTTAM PRAKASH BHAGWAN),SUDDENLY CREATED PANIC BY DECLARING PRACTICAL,COMPULSORY N ALL NEW AUDITING STANDARD,MOTIVE MAY BE GOD OB MBAD,MAIN THING IS EXECUTION

Replied 27 November 2009

Replied 27 November 2009

Replied 27 November 2009

Replied 27 November 2009

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: