GST Course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JASVEER SINGH (CA Job)     10 August 2015

Query regarding us visa for cpa exam

I am 28 years old CA wishing to appear in CPA Exam, and I have taken coaching from Becker-India, but my visa for US has been refused once. I am doing job here in India, and I will promote if i pass the cpa exam. I showed this also to Visa Officer but yet refused. Is there anybody who can help me about getting visa for CPA Exam.

 1 Replies

Bhaskar Unnikrishnan CPA CMA

Bhaskar Unnikrishnan CPA CMA (Accounts / Administration)     20 September 2015

You can visit UAE and take exams. no need to go to USA. VISA to UAE is simple procedure, go to nearest Emirates Airlines office and they will help you.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags