Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A D - Loving Life (none)     21 March 2014

Query regarding supply of certified answer books

As institute has said that they would not provide physical copies of cert ans books, but they will be hosted ... as said on this website https://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=10437&c_id=219 Then my query is it says "They can view and take print out of the scanned copies of the answer books sought by them, at their convenience, but not later than 10 days from the date of hosting" so can we not download it as pdf??? and next query is if we found some marks to be changed then there is time of 30 days to state institue.... will it be available now? from which date? plz clear this point....

5 Replies

JAINENDRA JAIN

JAINENDRA JAIN (ACS/CA)     21 March 2014

yes u can download it for your future reference .

and the date is from date they send you the mail i.e. date when your account gets activated for downloading the certified copies.

A D - Loving Life

A D - Loving Life (none)     27 March 2014

and sir if i found marks not provided properly then can i claim them?
JAINENDRA JAIN

JAINENDRA JAIN (ACS/CA)     28 March 2014

you cant even clam this when fiving yor actual examination than how can you expect this in mock test...my dear......

A D - Loving Life

A D - Loving Life (none)     28 March 2014

sir plz re read my que. i am not talking abt mock test. i have given nov 2013 papers. i failed and now i have demanded ans books copy. snd my query is if i found any mistake in checking then can i ask institute to re check and allot marks?
sridhar

sridhar (proprietor)     01 April 2019

sir,

I have received mail regarding my certified copies on 5th march 2019,with respect to Nov 2018 exams of IPCC. Unfortunately i couldn't view them within the prescribed time i,e 20th march 2019. I 'm in search of an alternative, to view my certified copies. So please help me out in this regard.

Attached File : 966880 20190401160947 1234.jpeg downloaded: 14 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register