Easy Office

Query regarding ordering new study material on ICAI online store (CDS)

Page no : 2

Varun Venkat (2 Points)
Replied 28 August 2018

Hi,

Were you able to order the books directly or did u receive some email regarding cds portal??

I am not able to redeem coupons since it shows 'no coupons available'.I have also successfully registered for CA Final course and the portal shows blank screen on checkout

Sudha S (7 Points)
Replied 31 August 2018

Hi friends I lost my registered mobile number now I want to change address and number but OTP were went to old registered number please help me
1 Like

vennapusa chandra sekhar reddy (10 Points)
Replied 15 October 2018

CAN I USE CRENDTIALS FOR APPLYING CA FINAL BOOKS AFTER 2 YEARS ALSO

BALU REDDY (2 Points)
Replied 17 November 2018

Hiiii friends, I made an order in Icai cds site for final economic law study material and after I recognized address was filled was wrong it's old address so I cancel the purchase order.Is Iam getting my amount written back

Ganga Gayathri Rajeev (2 Points)
Replied 20 December 2018

I have got no response from icai regarding my books and their delivery timw

Lekshmi J (Student) (29 Points)
Replied 31 December 2018

Same problem for me too. I cant change my address or contact no: since the OTP has been send to old phone no:.

What is the solution ?

Ravi SADhiyan (Practice) (4510 Points)
Replied 31 December 2018

Hii

Every One

I have converted CA Final ( Old to New Scheme ) and i have received Email 

So Please tell me 

How to Order Books because if i go to CDC site than it charges amt for booking order

Please Help Me

Ravi SADhiyan

divakar nayini (2 Points)
Replied 25 February 2019

While I'm trying to order my books , website is showing that the details i have entered is "invalid credentials". Can plz... Suggest me what i need to do now ?

Accounts class 11 (4 Points)
Replied 20 March 2019

I have received the email regarding my registration with CDS portal and have used that for ordering books but they are asking me to pay for the ordered books. plaese help

Accounts class 11 (4 Points)
Replied 20 March 2019

same is the case with me 

Sanket Jain (5 Points)
Replied 30 July 2019

Me too. Kindly help me

(Guest)

The customer support of Kanpur branch is the best. For any queries try reaching out to the customer support of Kanpur Branch.

Details:

Kanpur The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ICAI Bhawan,Post Box .314 16/77-B, Civil Lines, Kanpur (U.P), India

Telephone Direct - +91 512 3011152,3011181

Telephone Board - +91 512- 3989 398 Ext. 152 Fax - +91 512-3011194

Email : cro @ icai.org

Diya (2 Points)
Replied 03 January 2020

M also not able to booked my ipcc study material online...as it show account is block..

Anshul (Student) (27 Points)
Replied 19 May 2020

Hello.please help me I am facing same problem .I tried 5-6 time and now it says permission denied aacccount blocked.

So please tell me how you unblocked your account please 

1 Like

Rachit Gupta (2 Points)
Replied 20 June 2020

As 8 days have completed why still i havent received message from ICAI to order the institute material ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: