Easy Office

Query regarding extension of articleship

Page no : 2

Stuti Dang (Articled Assistant) (27 Points)
Replied 29 March 2012

both form 108 n 107 need to b filled together kya??

CA SAHIL MITTAL (JOB) (240 Points)
Replied 21 April 2012

Ya both forms need to be sent together in case there is no time gap between your completion of articleship and start of excess leave period.. 

In case of gap, you need to fill up 103 form instead of 107 form.

Anish (Article) (21 Points)
Replied 04 June 2012

Hello frnz,

can ny1 tell me how much is the leave allowed to an article assistant during the 3 years of his articleship??

Soumyakanti Chakraborty (Articled Assistant) (44 Points)
Replied 11 September 2012

formula for calculation of extension

Gross Days                                        xxx

Less: Leaves Taken                        (xxx)

Net Days                                             xxx

Eligible Days of leave                     Net Days / 6

Extension (if +ve)                             Leaves taken - Eligible days of leave

vinay mehta (student) (80 Points)
Replied 30 October 2013

Kindly enlighten us with whether any leaves can be taken in the extension period. If yes how much? Kindly note the query is leaves in extension period.

santosh kumar gupta (CA) (159 Points)
Replied 06 January 2014

URGENT REQUIRED

my articleship is being to be completed on 13-03-2014.and now i want to terminate our articleship by four month extension. plz clearified that in the term of extension  am i eligible for may 2014 exam.

Neeraja Joshi (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 24 February 2014

Hello Everyone........My articleship got completed on 19th feb 2014. But I have extention of 72 days. I am willing to serve the same in the same firm. But, I am asked to re-register for extention from 10th June 2014 onwards i.e. after giving May'14 final exams.

So my query is.....whether it is vallid to get re-registered by filing 102 n 103 after such a gap of 3-3.5 months.......? I request you all hereby to share your views ASAP so that i can proceed with the formalities.....

Neeraja Joshi (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 24 February 2014

Hello evreryone.......... I have completed my articleship on 19th Feb 2014. But I have extention of 72 days. I am willing to serve the extention in the saem firm. But, I am asked to re-register for extention from 10th June 2014 onwards i.e. after May attempt.

So......My query is.....whether it is vallid if i re-register by filing 102-103, after such a long gap of 3-3.5 months after completing my articles.....??

gauri bajaj (.) (48 Points)
Replied 18 March 2014

NEERAJA JOSHI yes it is valid and u can also gv ur may xms also as u hav servd 2.5yrs of ur trnng. as if v want to serv undr d sam employr then form 107 has to b filed within 60days and in cas one fails to fil it within d stipulatd tym thn he/she can re-regstr as per form 103 with sam or another employr.

VIKAS HIRALAL PARMAR (Student CA Final ) (53 Points)
Replied 17 June 2014

my articleship was completed on 16-02-2014. but my employer sign my 108 form on 15-06-2014.

when i submit the 108 form, institute has ask me reason for delay in submission of 108 form.what is the reason which i required to give to institute. reply urgent

CA RACHANA (PROPRIETOR OF CA FIRM) (23 Points)
Replied 11 July 2014

Can anyone please tell me that shall I have to serve extension period of one day as I have got letter from ICAI to serve it?

If yes, Can I serve that to another principal?

vikky agrawal (ca) (21 Points)
Replied 12 August 2014

hey..i am ca final student..n my training is completing on 30 october 2014..i just filled my examination form for nov 14..there was an enclosure of certification of service i.e. articleship training details..In that form (in point number 2) ..it has been written that my training ''including excess leave'' should be completed on or before 31st october,2014.. what is mean by excess leave? my training is completing before 31st october 2014 but training of 55 days will be remaining after that due to excess leave. I thought to do my extension after my exams.And if i had joined on 31 october 2011 then it means that it will be completed on 30 october,2014,then how is that possible to do my excess leave training before 31 october,2014.Can i do it after my exams?
Please explain what does that line mean.please reply as soon as possible..
thank you

Vaibhav Jandey (Life iz Hard; I'm Harder)   (1175 Points)
Replied 04 October 2014

Friends,

My articleship's 3 years have completed on 09/09/2014 now I'm serving extension period,

The problems is till now I've not submitted a single form neither 108 nor 107

What do I do now ?

Gaurav Singh (Article Assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 14 December 2014

Hello Friends, 

My articleship completion date was 23rd October, 2014 but there was an extension period of ONE MONTH (23rd November). As per Institute's guidelines the articleship completion form is to be submitted within one month from the DATE OF COMPLETION OF ARTICLESHIP. I want to know that which date will be treated as articleship completion date and also from which date the period of one month will be counted for submission of articleship completion form to institute? I have not submitted any of the forms to institute till now. what will be the consequences regarding this? There is a lot of confusion regarding the matter. please help me out asap.

Thanks

Gaurav Singh

deepak Gautam (article assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 16 January 2015

Plz tell me that how to fill up the coloums of one year two year and third year practical experience in case of supplementary articleship .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: