Easy Office

Query regarding extension of articleship

Page no : 4

Ranganath Pdr (2 Points)
Replied 19 January 2019

Respected Sir, I have one doubt sir and please clarify below query. 1. My friend is doing a articleship but unfortunately situated fraud from company side any problem to him and what are the next process.

Maulik Jain (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (10 Points)
Replied 05 March 2019

i want to serve my articleship extension under new principal . My articleship is due on 11/04/2019 and my extension is for 3 months. So technically my articleship including extension shall fall due on 11/07/2019. I i wish to serve my extension under another CA and my principal is also OK with it . On 11/04/2019 i will have to file Form 108 and I want to know within how much time am i supposed to file new Form 103 ??   . Please help me 

Bhavna Seth (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT IN PRACTICE)   (6 Points)
Replied 01 September 2019

I have to give my exams in nov 19 . But i have to complete my extension of 40 days , what date to fill in form 102/103.

Also exam form needs to be filled.

I have received 108 from ICAI saying 40 ays extension.

Please help soon

Hanny Gupta (CA final student ) (2 Points)
Replied 03 September 2019

Hey everyone its an urgent request Please guide me in the following situation My articleship will get complete on 20th September 2019 as per deeds but i have to serve my excess leave of 90 days as per ny principal order so.. 1) which forms i need to submit for serving extension period and for termination? 2) can i joined to any order firm for serving my excess leaves which is within 50 kms of my first firm? 3) can i fill all this forms after my exams which are going to be held in nov 2019? 4) while filling the exam form for nov 2019 i need to get sign of my principal on declaration certificate so the principal should be the new one or the old one? Pleass guide me through all this its really urgent becoz exam form last date is 7 September 2019 so please anyone...

Deepti (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 12 March 2020

I have a doubt please clear
After completion of excess leaves, is form 8 fill again.

RIYA JAIN (2 Points)
Replied 11 February 2021

Sir I am from direct entry route, I have joined my articleship on 29th Jan 2021 but my itt got completed on 5th Feb 2021 so can I give ca inter 21 exam ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: