Query on Excel (Office 2007)

I have recently started using MS Office 2007. I am unable to find 'Save as' function in Excel , the help menu ,office assistant in Excel office 2007. These features are there in Excel Office 2003.

Someone please help.

Thanks.

 

Replies (8)

Office 07 is a it diff frm its prev versions 97 & 2000.

On the TOP-LEFT of the Excel window. u will find a circular Object/Button.Upon clicking on it, u will find all the functions which u used to find under the FILE menu.

this apart, CTRL+S will always be the Save As/Save function.

Originally posted by :Anil
" I have recently started using MS Office 2007. I am unable to find 'Save as' function in Excel , the help menu ,office assistant in Excel office 2007. These features are there in Excel Office 2003.
Someone please help.
Thanks.
 
"


 

I am Attaching a file for your help

Check for the version updates of MS word.  Anyway just try the short cut key combination of Alt+F+A.  I think it should work

SIMPLY PRESS THE    F12       KEY...

Thank you all. Please let me know where is help menu located in Excel 07 and also how to activate Office Assistant.
 

 

Thanks.

Just press Function key F1 the Pop will be "Excel Help"

boss just press F12 key and u will get a menu for save as

Help menu F1

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details