Query on appointment of auditor

Actually according to sec143 (3)(d) if on date on appointment auditor is indebted to company for an amount greater than Rs 1 Lakh, he cannot be appointed as auditor. What happens if he is indebted after his appointment? Will he still hold the office even after indebtedness once appointed? 

He has to vacate office.

exactly....he has to vacate his office from that date.

He has to vacate his office from that date

Yahoo mail login

stertrytruytuytu

Thanks for sharing.I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe there will be many people who share my views when they read this article from you! - yify

It is under section 141(3)d

Eligibility, qualifications and disqualifications of auditors

Where a person appointed as an auditor of a company becomes indebted  to company of the after his appointment, he shall vacate his office as such auditor and such vacation shall be deemed to be a casual vacancy in the office of the auditor.

I Read your article $1 Domain this is really a good article and this content is really awesome. I want to share your article with my friend. I expect people to like your article and giving good feedback on your article.

results in casual vacancy

Apple Support Phone Number is here to help. Contact Apple Support Number by phone for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and more. Call +18338005666apple phone number apple technical support phone number usa apple itunes support phone number apple itunes support phone number

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU