One of my client who is a service provider did GST fillings from an accountant....... The client is registered as other transporter and not GTA. The client use hire trucks for supplying service i.e transportation of goods. While making the payments to the owner of the trucks the accountant had booked it as reverse charge in tally and uploaded and filed GST returns, whereas reverse charge has been put on hold. In this situation is it possible to claim ITC on the payments to the owners of the vehicle which was booked under reverse charge.
"Do the Right Thing...!!!"

Yes... You can if it's booked under RCM and paid Tax Under RCM.

Total likes : 1 times

CA Final student

Yes you can claim.. ITC on tax paid ubder RCM

GST Certification Course


Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register