Query

Hi Experts,

I have filed 3B nil return mistakenly in the month of January but filed correct R1.
Later on I got to know in May that I have filed wrong 3B at that time I have made the challan for the exact liability(didn't set off with ITC) and paid the amount

Question
1.) Do I have to take the liability and ITC of Jan month in next month(August 3B)

2.) The amount I have paid through challan in May is reflecting in my Cash ledger, is it okay or I need to adjust it? 

Thanks for your prompt reply
Replies (4)
yes,Ravi
you can do in next month....
and you can also allowed to utilised cash balance....
reflected in your cash ledger..against liability of any month you want to setoff..
You are welcome....
Yes you can take the liability and ITC of jan18 and show in August 18 month return
Can i take ITC on government contract work?
Venkatesh sir, what is the nature of business of the party.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details