QUALITY....................

It is MY ability is to dismiss your label of disability that you have placed upon me. I think, like you think. I breathe, like you breathe. I have emotions, like you have emotions. I'm able to conquer, like you conquer. What disability do I have again? Makes us the same, when you sum it all up; labels are only labels. Do not let labels limit you from being the best at who you choose to be. When you reject labels, it will make you stronger and happier. I control my abilities and I am not afraid to confront or challenge a label called Disability

Replies (5)

great ...........

nice sir

It is MY ability is to dismiss your label of disability that you have placed upon me. I think, like you think. I breathe, like you breathe. I have emotions, like you have emotions. I'm able to conquer, like you conquer. What disability do I have again? Makes us the same, when you sum it all up; labels are only labels. Do not let labels limit you from being the best at who you choose to be. When you reject labels, it will make you stronger and happier. I control my abilities and I am not afraid to confront or challenge a label called Disability

thanks sir for sharing

Nice 

Nice 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details