Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)     10 June 2021

PTRC Payment

1. An employer in default shall be liable to pay simple interest at one and a quarter per cent of the amount of the tax payable for each month for the period, for which the tax remains unpaid.

Yes everything is the same: https://taxguru.in/goods-and-service-tax/analysis-profession-tax-provisions-maharashtra.H T M L

14 Replies

Sheetal Borate

Sheetal Borate   10 June 2021

Thanks for your reply. what if an employer is not in default as i have mentioned that registration is made on march 2021 and date of commencement is shown from april 2020 on the certificate. 

yasaswi gomes

There is no fine if it is within the date of filing pt.

Sheetal Borate

Yes, but how can i suppose to pay pt from April 20 to March 21 when i have registered for the same in march 21? 

Sheetal Borate

And if i am going to pay pt today for the month of april20 then how can i skip to pay interest with late fees? Because if i didnt pay the same i won't be able to file return.

yasaswi gomes

What is your state, if your in arrears then you have defaulted. It’s not your mistake and this website provides dates of every month pt payment dates. https://www.simpliance.in/professional-tax

Sheetal Borate

Maharashtra. And i have seen the due dates for the same but didn't find solution.

yasaswi gomes

That is the due date where one has to file every mother month. You had to register within 30 days of incorporation. Now your defaulter.

yasaswi gomes

I meant every month sry.

Sheetal Borate

That means i have to pay pt from the date which is mentioned on the certificate along with interest and late fees. 

yasaswi gomes

Unfortunately what your asking is true.

Sheetal Borate

Thank you for your help and time

Sheetal Borate

There is one more thing i want to ask, that my periodicity is yearly, then while making payment for April month i have to select entire year which is default?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register