Psycology of CA ( Qualities that make a CA)

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER) (227 Points)

10 June 2010  
11200-KTR-AA79

Yesterday I was discussing some matter with a friend who is doing B.ED Suddenly he told me in student psycology chapter he has studied Students who are intelligent in Maths or comfortable with numbers are mostly self centered, self discplined, introvert and serious kind.

I drew a parallel with C.A’s who day and night revolves around numbers, If this conclusion is true.

Can we conclude “ all study no play makes a person C.A “

I invite members view on the subject:

Just go through member’s messages of one month all restricted to :-

M.B.A C.A Difference, Hardship of C.A Course ,Complaining about C.A Institue and course.Worried about carrer or future or placement status,Diverse views about utility of a book

Except Mr. jose who is full of wittiness, humor others are simply predictable, worried , and sad

I have just been advised by one member in a thread relating to cricket to restrict views  to CA Course . And told to hold nonesense thoughts.

With such a narrow mindset  how can you people dream of competing with M.B.A’s,

Where institutes  makes it mandatory to recruit students from diverse fields, age , profession so that to create an environment of all around learning.

I think with introduction of IPCC one has 2.5 years for preparation for final. He has sufficient time Still ?????????????

There is no diversity in thoughts

Any comment  Please ????????????????????

Please accept my apolgy in advance if I have distracted you from your study.