Proposed new scheme of education and training - extension

Management Accountant

Proposed New Scheme of Education and Training – Extension of Date to Submit Comments. - (09-03-2015)
As announced earlier, the ICAI has drafted a New Proposed Scheme of Education and Training for the CA course. The said Scheme is available on the Institute’s website www.icai.org and is open for public comments. With a view to get response from all sections of the society, it has been decided to extend the date of receiving the public comments from 28th February, 2015 to 31st March, 2015. Kindly send your comments in great numbers.

I Think Ca - Final Eligibility for exam should be after 2 or 2.5 years of articleship , 3 years in proposed scheme no .

student

To whom it will be applicable ? I cleared my first group in 2015 Nov I didn't register for articles so now it is applicable for me ?

Online Marketing

Writing a project and proofreading it are a couple of different tasks. Assignment writing may be the first phase whenever you attempt the coursework. Your only target stays on compiling a job. This means less attention around the mistakes.

http://www.frip2game.org

The share your really gives us excitement. Thanks for your sharing.

We offers exceptional quality of assignment writing service, trained assignment expert from diverse academic backgrounds, and provides help to University and PhD Level students in general, management, engineering, programming, nursing, law and many more, unmatched quality assignments.

Click on:-  Online Case Study Help

Best Online Thesis writing Help Services

Essay Help Online Service

Our custom assignment help works on the model of understanding the concepts and applying to prepare a better assignment solution. Allassignmenthelp employs the best assignment help providers at cheap prices.

Students Assignment Help provide Assignment Help Expert service in which students get assignment writing services from the experts who have 10 years of experience of assignment writing all over the world.

We know how crucial is to make time for assignments or completing your report, especially when you have to meet a particular university deadline. That's why we have an online assignment writing services for students with the best assignment provider. Book now!

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU