Easy Office
LCI Learning

Proof of appointment of authorised signatory

Page no : 2

suresh (proprietor) (60 Points)
Replied 12 August 2017

Hi thanks for your reply.

As in the above posts people has said document is not required for authorization, but it is not allowing me to step forward without document upload.

Another is HSN code, I tried in Google but it is getting problem.

What is the HSN code for Plastic products manufacturer?

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127455 Points)
Replied 12 August 2017

You ll take authorized signatory format in my file section.....
What is your exact production.....?

Replied 12 August 2017

Its a small business and the most of product are for Drip Irrigation.

Also Rubber products and my known uncle told the tax would be 18%.

Replied 12 August 2017

please wait,
I'll reply to tomorrow evening. Now I'm in home. I can't search it deeply. Just I reply only my knowledge based. So, Wait or any other guys ll be replying to You.....

Replied 12 August 2017

Hi thanks will wait for you and their is one more question, but obviously the site is down so tomorow ill post here.

Replied 14 August 2017

@ raja P M

I am still waiting for your answer since want to submit the form today.I got this SAC code, 998852  but it is asking HSN code.

Replied 14 August 2017

@ Suresh.,

Machinery Lab Chemicals Drugs Medicines (1) All items of machinery including prime movers, instruments, apparatus and appliances, control gear and transmission equipment, auxiliary equipment (including those required for research and development purposes, testing and quality control), as well as all components (whether finished or not) or raw materials for the manufacture of the aforesaid items and their components, required for the initial setting up of a unit, or the substantial expansion of an existing unit, of a specified: (1) industrial plant, (2) irrigation project, (3) power project, (4) mining project, (5) project for the exploration for oil or other minerals, and (6) such other projects as the Central Government may, having regard to the economic development of the country notify in the Official Gazette in this behalf; and spare parts, other raw materials (including semi-finished materials of consumable stores) not exceeding 10% of the value of the goods specified above, provided that such spare parts, raw materials or consumable stores are essential for the maintenance of the plant or project mentioned in (1) to (6) above. 9801 18%

Replied 14 August 2017

@ raja

Done that part and what i should fill this form

I mean on behalf  --------------  Should I write my company name in second dash?

I have printed the paper just need to submit it.

We, I undersigned have agreed to authorise, Mr/Mrs __suresh________________ to sign all the necessary applications, undertakings and such other documents as may be necessary for GST Application on behalf _________ __.
Date Place Sign with stamp

Replied 14 August 2017

Don't want Authorized signatory to Proprietorship business/Firm.

Replied 14 August 2017

It is not allowing me to proceed in the next step. I have attached the screenshot, take a look.

Attached File : 487472 20170814184032 proof.jpg downloaded: 152 times

Replied 14 August 2017

I checked again in the Constitution of Business (Select Appropriate)

it is propriteorship selected an you could see in this thread someone who posted the same question.

Replied 14 August 2017

Dear Suresh.,

You see the option under "Promoters/Partners" Details section - Left Bottom (Authorized Signatory) you click the option. After your problem is Solvinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Replied 14 August 2017

Thanks got it,  just made it to yes from no selection

The last is should I submit submit with e signature

if so how?

My uncle told as he did with e signature since he has aleady vat and forgotten it.

Replied 15 August 2017

@ raja P M

Could you help me the last step for hitting submit button

attached image

Attached File : 487472 20170815101139 submit.jpg downloaded: 132 times

Replied 17 August 2017

@ Raja P.M

Yesterday Morning I submitted GST using Pan and got the GSTIN number at 8 PM, looks like too fast for approving.

Thanksfor your help too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: