Presumptive income.

I'm a Artist,Painting sold by me,can I filed my return under presumptive income u/s 44Ada?
Replies (6)
Quick Summary
This discussion clarifies whether artists can file their tax returns under the presumptive income scheme, specifically Section 44ADA. It explains that while film artists may be eligible, general artists typically are not considered eligible professionals for this section. For artists who haven't maintained books of accounts, the alternative of filing under Section 44AD using bank statements and Form 26AS is suggested for income computation.

Artists are not eleigible professionals to take benefit of Sec 44ADA

you can not file return u/s 44ADA

Film Artist is eligible BUT artist is NOT eligible 

So bhavesh If you can become film artist then you will be eligible to take benefit u/s 44ADA
LOLz
I have not maintained books of accounts so how can I compute my income from business.
You can take the benefit of Presumptive income under Sec 44AD
Originally posted by : Bhavesh Parmar
I have not maintained books of accounts so how can I compute my income from business.

via BANK statement  and 26AS . 

You have to calculate the income 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details