Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHINANDAN JAIN (CA Student)     13 April 2013

Preparing agewsie details of debtors from tally

I want to prepeare a Agewise schedule of Sundry Debtors.

For that i hv also tried :

Gateway of tally----Display----Statement of accounts----Outstanding----Group----sundy Debtors---F6-Selected Ageing by Bill Date----Period selected---After this a report is generated

In report screen ..One more column is showing i.e. "on Account " at last. So my ques is wht does this 'on account' column denotes.

Further queries:

1. For the purpose of showing it in internal audit report :Wht to select after F6 in b/w ageing by bill date vs Ageing by Due date

2.Wheher report genered after period selection can be relied upon..whether it depicts the true picture of ageing of drs...?

3. If i want it to see in Excel,then pls tell me the step by step procedure of exporting report into excel.

4.if u know suggest any other method to prepare age wise schedule of debtors from tally

5. any other suggestion u want to give..

thank you..

7 Replies

Ganeshbabu K

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory)     13 April 2013

1)normally every one use ageing by due date

2)u can beleive report generated by tally if you confirm that tally was entered with true values 

3)alt+E you can export to excel 

4)for more tips and tally auditors version guide

/forum/tally-erp-9-sample-reports--244467.asp#.UVKdsBwZ114

1 Like
ABHINANDAN JAIN

ABHINANDAN JAIN (CA Student)     14 April 2013

Thank you

i think u hv forgotten to ans my first ques i.e. in agewise report generated..one coloumn at last i.e."On Account Column" wht does this column denotes..?

In report screen ..One more column is showing i.e. "on Account " at last. So my ques is wht does this 'on account' column denotes.

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=246235&offset=0#.UWoTiaCPjrM
Manoj Garg

Manoj Garg (Support on Tally Excel Password Recovery etc.)     14 April 2013

Originally posted by : ABHINANDAN JAIN

Thank you

i think u hv forgotten to ans my first ques i.e. in agewise report generated..one coloumn at last i.e."On Account Column" wht does this column denotes..?

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=246235&offset=0#.UWoTiaCPjrM

In tally we have the option to maintain bill by bill records of sales or purchases. When we get payment from debtors we have the option to adjust the payment against old bills. If we dont have the reference of any past bills, we have to adjust it on account. and vice versa for purchase case.

Manoj Garg

Mobile:+91-9927199217

www.datacure.blogspot.com

www.passwordtally.blogspot.com

www.datacure.webs.com

2 Like
ABHINANDAN JAIN

ABHINANDAN JAIN (CA Student)     14 April 2013

@ Manoj garg

Can  we say  "on account column" indicate the new debtors created out of new sale made during current month..is it correct?

Manoj Garg

Manoj Garg (Support on Tally Excel Password Recovery etc.)     15 April 2013

No @ abhinandan jain,

New sales always comes to new reference. It is a payment adjusted without providing any reference. or vice versa.

ABHINANDAN JAIN

ABHINANDAN JAIN (CA Student)     16 April 2013

Still not clear..How "on account column" denotes the payment adjusted..this column is showing in agewise reportof  debtors..i.e. payment is not received..still have confusion..

also:

1. If there is both Dr & Cr balance showing in agewise report generated in F6,then wht should we give for the purpose of internal audit report..i mean only dr balance or Net (i.. dr-cr) balance.

2. After clicking Alt+E. for exporting any data &  then ESC ---giving file name as ABC.xls in Output File format column,then not able to recognise where the file has been exported..i mean the destination..how to solve this prob..

3. Suggest any other thing that we can annexe with respect to sundry debtors in Internal audit report other than agewise report.

Thanks for giving ur valauble time..

Nirav Shihora

Nirav Shihora (Assignment base work)     22 November 2020

For you,

I have prepared excel please try your self.

For any further query give you email.

Attached File : 400196 20201122215142 400196 20190205201618 debtorsout .xls downloaded: 13 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register