Preparation of SFM/MAFA -Urgent.

Dear Friends

I have been preparing for CA final & preparing for both Groups.

and my  attempt is in Nov 2010.

Till date I have completed 85% syllabus of Auditing and Corporate Law

and 60% syllabus of Accounting(Except Consolidated Financial Statement)

but not started SFM. I have little confusion about SFM that from which

chapter shall i start first .I want to know that is there any sequence of

chapters to be studied so that easily get up is possible.

Also i have notes of Rajesh Makker and book of M.P. Vijay Kumar

(Snowhite) 

Please guide.





 

Replies (1)

Hey. .Facing the same problem lately. . I guess u must ve figured out the solution by now. . Would be glad if you could help!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details