Preparation for campus placement

I have recently qualified as a Chartered Accountant. Can someone please guide me on how to prepare for campus interviews. I started with the Companies Act, 2013. But I am in a dilemma as i can't read whole act in detail as well as I can't retain the whole Act for interview purpose. So how should I go through the Act so that I can answer well.

Replies (3)

Companies Act 2013 - Ernst & Young

While the detailed consequences and compliances are to be gauged,this is a summary of key changes relevant from accounting and tax perspective. For ease of reading, the summary of key amendments and their impact has been divided into broad chapters.

85 Pages

https://www.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/EY-companies-act-2013/$FILE/EY-companies-act-2013.pdf
   

For more files relevant for Interviews, please go to my community and search as per your interest/ need.I have prepared good compilation of articles, files,videos which can help in Campus Placements.

 


 

How can I join you

My community : Collective Evolution for Finance Professionals

/community/collective-evolution-for-finance-professionals-4860.asp

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details