Easy Office
LCI Learning

PRACTICAL ADVICE ON PASSING CA EXAMS.

Page no : 5

The Harshit Aggarwal (B.Com(H) ,CS Final) (5278 Points)
Replied 16 September 2009

Agree to some extent.....!

ravi (article) (62 Points)

i am sure if ny 1 can follow all the above points to 100 percent,he/she wil bcum c.a evn b4 our frens finish engineering studies........awesome.....i agree wit all those points....

adisri (Final ) (610 Points)

gud one

(Guest)

i am  not  agree with point 1,3,6 an pt 2 to some extent nd others are ok

C.A Sandeep J Nambiar (Chartered Accountant ) (262 Points)

I feel except for certain subjects, C.A Exams are not a test of cramming ability and labouriusness,it is indeed a test of our intelligence skills and test of using the knowledge at the right time and at the right place . 

eswaralal (student) (201 Points)

i really shock once i read this message. 19 years of doing ca and 13 times failed in final exam.

dishant Bhatt (CA FINAL STUDENT) (158 Points)

agree to some extent

Kishore Kumar Pahuja (Chartered Accountant) (145 Points)
Replied 17 September 2009

I feel all students should read the tips for passing CA exams give on CAclubindia.com by CA Prakash Somani. If you can study and train with discipline there is nothing which can hold you from passing.Sixty years of the Institute's History has given eminent CAs and all of them have followed rigourous training as well as worked hard on studies. No coaching classes and no net available up to 1990s.  Work Hard and you will for sure get through.

CA Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (23 Points)

I may agree with u to some extent regarding articles and laptops and girl friends and one book preparation

but i don't that mug up wont help us t reproduce the same.

if a person came from TM how he can understand the practical problem unless he understood the essense of the subject

but ur tips are valuble to spme extent

thnks for tht

Mr. Jatin Ladia (Just Studency n nothing Else)   (38 Points)

That's really GR8............................

Well, Itz true for every work  that a person really wishes 2 complete in his/her little stay on D Planet EARTH..........

Thar's really beneficiery for STUDENTS...........

1 Like

Kishan Amlani (PCC Student) (50 Points)

Very true man... its trully practical... tune hamare man ki baat bol di yaar...

dev sehgal (ARTICLE) (118 Points)

i completely disagree wd point 2 rest are fine

Puneet Malhotra (preparing for CA) (22 Points)

osum advice sir..

bt m not agree with the 3rd point..

bt oderwise this is gr8..

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (664 Points)

thanks...

Anil Diwan (Professional) (83 Points)
Replied 18 September 2009

Vj Mahi

You are right that a person who are earning cannot afford sanyas. Its true. But there is one option that is study after working hours and I agree that you may not clear exams in first  attampt without coaching classes.

I suggest you should prepare for exams smartly and go as per the current trends and hot  topics for exams preparation. Hard work and cool mind with self confidence should be the only mantra.

Frankly speaking i did the same. I cleared all exams with job and without coaching.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: