Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Positive - negative (Discussion)

Friends,

Commonly we used to say dont think NEGATIVELY but always think POSITIVELY...

We used to hear generally gain and maintain + ve attitude rather than -ve attitude..

SO now tell me , what is positive thinking , and what is negative thinking....??????

Basically tell me what is positive and what is negative...??? What do you mean by that..??

HOW CAN WE COME TO KNOW AND ON WHAT BASIS WE CAN SAY THAT THIS IS POSITIVE:D AND THIS IS NEGATIVE;( , AND WE DO THIS THING BUT THIS IS NOT..??

I see so many done the articles on this , and tell me HOW CAN WE DECIDE WHICH IS POSITIVE AND WHICH IS NEGATIVE???

Give me some examples.........

We know that if we think badly that is negative and vice versa... It depends.....

See For a cheater , cheating is postive and he used to cheat since he thinks that his job is positive only and for a robber robbing is positive orelse he cant do his job satisfactorily i guess...

If we think postively that is good and if it is negatively we cant bear that feeling and we feel the whole world seems negatively........... HOW CAN YOU DEFINE THAT????

Give your valuable comments.........

Thanks & Regards,

A.Jayasri:D

20 Replies

CA ADITYA SHARMA

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE )     12 June 2011

positive thinking depends upon the situation. in my view focus on your target with full consentration is real positive thinking
CA ADITYA SHARMA

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE )     12 June 2011

don't think about the adverse results in the way of your succes is real positive thinking

1 Like
Bharath

Bharath (C.A,C.S)     12 June 2011

HMMMMMM THIS IS QUITE A TECHNICAL QUESTION AND DEPENDS UPON THE PERCEPTIONS OF EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL AND THE CIRCUMSTANCES TOO,...

POSITIVE IS SIMPLY NOTHING BUT MAINTAINING UR ERECT EVEN IN MOST DISASTROUS SITUATIONS,...ITS SIMPLY HAVING A RAY OF HOPE WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY LEAD TO VICTORY,..

ITS SOMTHING WHICH IS MUCH MORE KIND OF A FAVOURABLE SITUATION TO US,...

FOR A CHEATER ,CHEATING MAY BE POSTIVE BUT IN REALITY HE IS NOT POSITIVE,.HE IS DOING THE NEGATIVE THING IN THE DISGUISE OF POSITIVENESS,..

THEREFORE CREATING A DISTINGUISHING BETWEEN BOTH OF THEM IS VERY MUCH ESSENTIAL,..

AND IT ULTIMATELY DEPENDS UPON EACH AND EVERY PERSONS THINKING,....

BUT WHATEVER IT MAY BE POSTIVE THINKING ULTIMATELY REQUIRES GREATER CONFIDENCE UPON URSELF,...

REGARDING OTHERS THINKING I WILL JUST SAY IGNORE IT,..IF U KNOW UR POSTIVE THEN JUST GO AHEAD,..ULTIMATELY ITS U WHO CAN JUDGE UR SITUATION WELL THAN OTHERS,...,...

3 Like
M. N. JHA

M. N. JHA (CA)     12 June 2011

Negative thinking is also compulsory with Positive thinking because positive thinking motivate we for achiving goal whenever Negative thinking provide us an aletarnative way to get success i.e. When we think something neagative we try to manage that by aletenatives way. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . SO I THINK Negative thinking is key of choice when positive thinking is the key of Goals. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
1 Like
Sasanka Bhalaki

Sasanka Bhalaki (Student)     12 June 2011

Nice question..i feel that positive attitude is nothing but Giving the true effort to ur aim,to ur work doing..and hoping for a good result..and negative thinking is just losing hope..just like we can't do this..or if it is worling bad...a best example..travelling in train or bus or road..we will find there that we will provide u a safe journey..this is Positive attitude..where thinking that train may meet with accident and soon..is negative attitude..but sometime negative attitude is better ..because..in the same example..if u don't feel that train is going to met with accident we would not able to insert emergency window..or chain to stop it..if in the same in flight we won't get parachutes to save our lifes to jump from flight..so negative attitude should me in taking proper decisions and to build confidence but not to depress..

2 Like
Ashok Kamalakar Hegde

Ashok Kamalakar Hegde (IPCC Student Accounting Practice)     12 June 2011

Robbery & cheating is basically +ve as per as society is concern although it is +ve for robbers & cheaters. So we can conclude that robbers & cheaters r  basically -ve personalities. I agree that determination of +ve & -ve thinking depends upon circumstances & personalities.

So ...friends....BE POSSITIVE IN POSSITIVE DUTY, WORKS & ALL

ALL THE BEST

1 Like
CA Trinath Galla

CA Trinath Galla (student)     12 June 2011

its a situational concept. in one's own concerns(about one's own personal life), positive thinking means thinking in a way , the result of which makes him feel comfortable and which he likes to happen to himself.but thinking in a negative way menas,  the result of which doesn make him feel uncomfortable and he doesn like that to happen.

(for example: if we hav any aims or goals.....which shld think that we can reach or attain them......bcoz we like them to hapen for us.so its positive thinking. we shld nt think that i may not reach der, i may not attain those goals.......dis is negative thinking.though we think negatively in dat way, we don like that to happen us AND WE DON FEEL COMFORTABLE if that happens to us).

eg:2. if one student is planning to ask leave for his preparation.......one may think in two ways............

positive: thinking that his principal may give.....bcoz we feel comfortable if that happens and he like that to happen.

negative: thinking that his principal may not give......bcoz he may not feel comfortable if that happens and he doesn like that to happen.

frns, please don shout on me for giving such reply........................

1 Like

(Guest)

I have a good example:

Infact this is not an example, but the reality.

When a student starts CA course, he / she is required to undergo 3 years articleship under a CA. Articleship is a written contract of mutual interest regulated by ICAI and other laws. The interest of student is that he / she can learn practical work and gets all his / her papers like form 108, exam form etc signed by CA. The interest of CA is that he gets educated person in his office to work for him / her 7 hours a day at the cheapest cost in the world i.e.1000 p.m. 

Now in this case it is apparent that a CA is getting more benefit from this contract, and if he acts within his limitations and understand that the article assistant is basically a student and he / she is also a human being having feelings and he / she also requires some time to read of CA study in a day after working 7 hours for him free of cost. And if he allows him/her to go to home after taking work from him / her 7 hours a day, if CA signs all the forms of student in time and maintain humanity, then it is called a positive attitude of CAs.

But, but ,but the reality is that today 95% of members are exercising brutal mental torture on innocent students, the students are forced violently to work for 9 hours a day, he / she has to cry and beg for reading leave and yet he / she is not getting it in many cases.  Criminal threat  and s*xual harassment is also exercised in some cases on students to make them mentally dead, exploit them, harass them and kill them mentally. I have seen examples where articles are called by using abusive and vulgar words in office.  Now i dont need to write that this is a negative approach and evil deeds by CAs. This is my proud India. Wooooow.  Where is my God? Where is he hiding like cowards???

Hardik Dave

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)     12 June 2011

Positive thinking means yes i can do this .smile.
1 Like
Gourav Kapoor

Gourav Kapoor (CA Final Student)     12 June 2011

For me Positive thinking is that when ur mind and heart both agree on a particular point ....

Regards

Gourav

if u are a CA passionate, this is for you...CA PASSION

1 Like
rahul

rahul (Chartered Accountant and CS Prof.)     12 June 2011

self motivation is required for +ve thinking 

-----------------------------

rahul

rahul

rahul (Chartered Accountant and CS Prof.)     12 June 2011

motivation is your responsibility......................Not the responsibility of your family, friend & teachers ..

-----------------------------

rahul. 

1 Like
M. N. JHA

M. N. JHA (CA)     13 June 2011

Positive thinking which is used by ICAI and Negative Thinking which is feel by student at the time of result. . . . . . . . . . . . . Lolz
1 Like
CS Bijoy

CS Bijoy (Expert)     13 June 2011

According to me positive thinking means the thinking give confident to us for doing anything and the opposite situtation is negative thinking.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags