EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Positive - negative (Discussion)

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Nice replies recieved... Thanks for participation....

But i see almost the replies on the meaning of positive thinking and negative thinking... I questioned here , how we guess this is positive thinking and this is negative thinking...

For example : Per my understanding i see one thing as positively but the same one feels negatively for the others but depends on the humans perceptive and nature....

Here the question arises , how can we come to know that whose thinking is correct betwix two of the persons said in the above line.....?????? can we say just like it depends on the mentality of the persons...??? no other correct answer for that????

Regards,

A.Jayasri

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 13 June 2011

To turn the mind towords the positive attitude, inner work training and motivation required. Attitude and thoughts do not change overnight. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(Guest)

Thanks JHA......

ofcourse its correct...

kishore (STUDENT(IPCC)) (867 Points)
Replied 28 October 2012

Negative thinking: If u r at KAnya Kumari and u ll think that India was end at  here

Positive thinking: India strats from here..

Positive thinking and negative thinking r depends upon the job we r doing and place, situation, the other person's behaviour...

Negative thinking will be kept us in safe side... if u think in negative direction we ll get positive thoughts but not every time..

for ex u r travelling alone in ur compartment train... and u r feeling hungry... u have lot of money and gold with u...  suddenly a person came into ur campartment andd giving u some thing for eat

how u ll thnk positive or negative?

I don't meean suspect every thing and tust every thing..

do balace..

1 Like

(Guest)

HI kishore , never ever include god in things...

(Guest)

As far as the articles i read, comments , news on Thinking attitude...., i came to know postive thinkg is good for many things..

So, i just followed that.... but its not working out for me.............. To be frank, i am running under so many failure in each and every step i was chosing ,,, never happened like this before to me. i dont know why this is happening for me for the past years..... but i still i am believing postive thinking only,,, but i dint see any positiveness in my turns...

Can anybody comment on this whats wrong in my situation..................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: