CIBIL

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Portfolio suggestions pharma/agri/cement

Bobby S   23 June 2020

I am planning to invest equal amounts of money into the following stocks which i feel will do good in the short term and also long term. Focusing on pharma, agri and cement sectors. Please let me know your opinions on them for the short term and long term.

Alembic Pharma 
Astec Life Science 
Suven Pharma 
Jubilant life science 
Kaveri Seed
VST Tillers

JSL Hisar 
mmp industries

deccan cements 

avater

yasaswi gomes   24 June 2020

yasaswi gomes

65 likes  1117 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Investment depends upon whether if your are risk averse or a speculator. Some include government bonds in their portfolios to reduce risk. Some invest in equity like you are planning as a long term trade because, equity is volatile in the short term. There other things which investors analyse; minimum returns for a given risk and maximum returns for a given volatility. 

Many traders have access to softwares and they can analyse things better.  Or else, use Markowitz portfolio optimisation for individual stocks and plot efficient frontiers to interpret which portfolio curves the  top position. The Covarianse analysis in Markowitz model will let you know which stocks are trading in the opposite directions, which ones are going in the same direction which will help you to decide eliminating unwanted stock. This is time consuming for a beginner, but you will get your results. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register