PLS Help - Transfer

 hi ,right now i ve completed around 1 yr of articleship(pcc) i ll ve to shifting to another city for some reasons (not my parents).....can i take transfer??will it be accepted..pls reply


One clause of transfer is, transfer of parents because of their job/service which is not the  case with you.

It's difficult but anyways contact your regional ICAI Office with your reasons of transfer n they will help you out.



 no, u cant take transfer in such a case, continue where u r working, believe me there is no legal provision for taking transfer & running in institute is of no help. i myself have been to icai ito office where d president sits n no of tyms, but didnt get any result. even the so called meeting for special cases never takes place, atleast it hasn't in d last 3 months, from when this rule has came.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?



Browse all Subjects