Hai Friends
I am Sravanthi. I am giving 3rd attempt of PCC (may 2011). I am unable to prepare for the Exam. Pls Help me How can i prepare for the Exam? Pls Suggest me.
Thanks in Advance
Hai Friends
I am Sravanthi. I am giving 3rd attempt of PCC (may 2011). I am unable to prepare for the Exam. Pls Help me How can i prepare for the Exam? Pls Suggest me.
Thanks in Advance
YOU PLEASE REFER THE BELOW ARTICLES OF MINE AND VISIT MY BLOG FOR HOW TO PREPARRE, HOW TO PRESENT WELL FOR YOUR EXAM WELL.
/articles/sure-shot-of-success-for-your-may-11-exam-8654.asp
Very helpful article from vicek sir..if u follow it..u will definetly clear it for sure..sravanthi
Thanks u sir, due to ill health i am studying only 3 to 4 hrs. So, how can i Pass pcc in this attempt. Less time for learning the topics.
THERE IS NO SHORT CUT FOR SUCCESS. FIRST YOU MAY BE PREPARED WELL DURING THE EARLIER PERIOD. AWARE YOUR LIMITATION AND GIVE MAXIMUM FOCUS TOWARDS STUDY.
Sir, still i am unable to complete all the Subjects. I am very poor in LAW & IT n SM.
| Originally posted by : Sravanthi | ||
![]() |
Sir, still i am unable to complete all the Subjects. I am very poor in LAW & IT n SM. |
![]() |
YOU HAVE TO INVEST THE TIME IN STUDIES, FOCUS MORE ON THE WEAKER SUBJECT . OTHER THAN THIS THERE IS NO SHORT CUT FOR SUCCESS..
Thanks u so much Sir. I will try my level Best.
it is better to understant all concept to pass ca exam
b'coz today all question paper set on practicle basis module
| Originally posted by : lalit kandoi | ||
![]() |
it is better to understant all concept to pass ca exam b'coz today all question paper set on practicle basis module |
![]() |
Absolutly correct and it is mentioned in the disucssion of mine
i cant retain mmthe topics for long type ....i regularly revise then also its become very difficult for me to remember all points specially in audit, law nd tax........plss help me.............
Payal ji don't try to read the subject in order to remember it..read the subject so that u learn something new that makes u remeber the subject for long time..if u feel tensed automatically u will forget the everything in the mind.note down the provisions in the law and auditing and tax just the main points..and revise them daily that makes u remmeber long time..all the best..rock the exam..
The whole MAHABHARAT was fought in just 18 days .... u have double time ........ people make miracles in a day ....... u are feeling nervous just because u are habitual to that ...... dont think much and sit for study ......... U will certainly make it ........... just try to give both ........ it is still not impossible ........... good luck mate
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals