Easy Office
LCI Learning

Please i need you all help..please put a look over this..plz

Page no : 4

CA Shailesh Ghase. ACA,B.com (CA) (114 Points)
Replied 27 November 2010

Dear Neha,

as per the Code of ethichs laid down bu ICAI on all members,a priciple can not behave like this with his articles,he seems to be so rude,arrogant and immhuman,

he is behaving against the professional ethics,so he should be punished for tht, i know as per current rules of transfer, u cant take transfer, but i suggest you to meet Mr, Razak who is joint secretary of ICAI with ur father,and tell him everything,he will definatelt help u and allow u to take transfer. if still nothing happen then write to me , i talk with my Sir MR. JAYANT GOKHALE , who is a central council member of ICAI. so pls do as i said,if u have any proble then pls write to me

Reagrds

CA Shailesh Ghase

1 Like

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 30 November 2010

remember neha, u r nvr alone.....c ur one post n so many people hv come to ur rescue....all d best n plz post whether u hv taken any action n what hs been d outcome.....tc dear....

Nehas (Al) (425 Points)
Replied 03 December 2010

my principle is not ready to give trf or termination on any grounds. He makes on or the other excuse. He says that there is no rule and u have to work under me only or else do one thing u come tomo as i have some personal work to b done bring notification and then we will talk. But the next day the same. He is not ready to talk with me. He sent me for other cities audit for last week and i m back this morning. When my parents said that girls shld not go then he blackmails them that i can do what i want. I talked to jaydeep shah sir he said u cant make complaint as it will take another 1 year to process. I am not getting any way to get through. But i dont want to leave CA. But i want to leave current articleship Please help me.

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 03 December 2010

neha i'll rply u vry soon....dnt wry.....till thn, wait 4 othr ppl to rply :-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: