Easy Office
LCI Learning

Please i need you all help..please put a look over this..plz

Page no : 3

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 21 November 2010

@ neha u can take transfer on d basis of moral turpitude..or even secondment will help.Collect some

proofs about bad behaviour of ur ca and show it to d institute.Harrasment of any nature can't be

tolerated at any cost.

we are articles ,aspiring ca's and not slaves.

1 Like

Nehas (Al) (425 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

If I take a drop of 3 to 4 months from our course and take termination then would I will have to register myself with same boss after 3 months and will I get credit for my done articleship?

Please I can now find only this way to move forward in life. If there is any drawback in this way then suggest me fast.

Thank you in advance to all

God Bless u all

Nehas (Al) (425 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

Good Morning everyone.

Today m feeling completely positive.

Today mmor at 7 am my one of he colleague article called and asked me " Do u know whats the transfer taking rule". For a minute i was shocked i asked whats the matter with u. The matter she told was shocking but yet i am happy because now she is with me and facing the same problem in different way and wants to leave the principle and his office. I Got Unity. Thanks God

This is to u all i have tried taking conversion, i asked my principle for going to industrial training and told him that i can serve him before that time only, i asked him to give trf on mis behaviour, i worte e-mail to ICAI but the same reply every time, yes i have'nt written letter now today itself i opt this option.

Now presently m not going to office and not receiving his call.

M feeling awkward.

M i doing right.

I think if i will talk to my principle seriously he wont understand but i will ignore him and mis behave with him with the above way then he may......give termination or tranfer and i am happy in both way. Amen

Thank you.

Nehas (Al) (425 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

also tell me that if my ppCC results come out in jan then will my result will be displayed as my form of termination will be sent and may not come approved till that time.

Whats the procedure for termination

Please reply to my query fast

M feeling now that "I am safe; it's only change."

Thank god and to u allllllll........:)

CA Rahul Singh (CA B.com (hons) Mcom Pursuing)   (185 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

Then u can register with any other ca firm.... And ya ur article sheep period will count... I also did it when my ca nt gvng me leave for examss... I had takn termination and then register after 2 month with another firm
2 Like

CA Rahul Singh (CA B.com (hons) Mcom Pursuing)   (185 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

I dnt think so that ur principal will giv u termination on ur mis behave.. I think he will becum more rude on ur this action.... Ya industrial training is also a good option... but u can do industrial training only when u left ur 9 month or 12 month of articleshep period...

Nehas (Al) (425 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

can nyone plz tell me the whole termination procedure and whether we have to give any reason for what we r taking termination..plz reply fast...
i have complted my 2 yrs of articleship and now 1 and a half year is left i can get termination na plzzz tell
m waiting for ur all reply...i want to talk to my principle till 10. am now..please reply .....

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

Originally posted by : Nehas

Today m feeling completely positive.

Hey Neha...you really made my day by saying that...see lot of members r there to support and guide you...kindly analyse their suggestion and decide accordingly....No need to worry....be happy...n cheerful...Things will be all right...

God Bless...

1 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

maaro pakad ke aise CA  ko.......supari de do....;)...relax dear....chill........plenty on solutions in life for every problem..good luck

2 Like

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

Neha.. just be strong thru this... cause you yourself have to come out thru all this...

I think you shud personally visit the institute and talk to them about this... and take help of your parents.. let them talk to your principle...

studying and passing our exams is the primary thing.. and articleship is secondary always..

All the best fr your results... Be strong..

1 Like

A D - Loving Life (none) (1234 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

hey neha dear dont be so worry listen to me now carefully

u need to follow law of attraction

it means wat u thunk so shall u get

u please go thru my two files of the secret and affirmations

i just want u to daily affirma wat u want and live life and win it in every part of ur life

if u want ex then take mine.

My principle did'nt gave me leave for my grand ma fenural.

he gave me exam leave from 1st nov 2010

My dad had a month ago heart attack stroke and my principle shamefully said that dad has to go one day but u have whole life which you have to spend by becoming CA only.

m i crying???? no na then y  r u

dear listen to me

read my files

read my pm..kk

everything is gud in life

bless in everything and everyone

b grateful

einstein used his brain 1% till he was in school and college and after that he used his saved brain of 99% and became scientist.

today he is the person who is known 1st in science field.

his teachers used to say him dumb but what he is today just because the secret was revelaed to him

please buy one The Secret Book and read it carefully

dont go office for two days and dont do anything just read this book

i will post some files and u have to go thru it

not only u but other members and students should also do that

..........:)))

k

1 Like

A D - Loving Life (none) (1234 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

i think this is not the time to ask neha any proof

if she had proof then y should she ask her problem here???

m i right???

1 Like

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

Originally posted by : Vishal

hi neha

in last year of articleship u can go for industrial training .....

Industrial training is for inter and PE-II scheme... it is not there for PCC scheme....

1 Like

NITIN GUPTA (PEW_GUPTA) (24 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

go directly noida & contact to chairman about your problem within 15 minutes your problem will be solved

1 Like

Nehas (Al) (425 Points)
Replied 22 November 2010

https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/i-have-taken-my-decision-which-is-this-113335.asp

Please everyone go through the above link.

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: