Please help with career guidance

Afroz Shaik (CS, CWA(INTER), B.E) (27 Points)

25 March 2013  

Hello seniors,

please kindly help me deciding on career path. 

I am basically from Engineering background, finished B.E in 2007. Since then working for TCS as Project lead currently. 
My interst has always been in finance and management courses, but due to lack of guidance i was to take B.E and
continuing with it.

I had taken up Company secretary course in 2010 to make a transition out of IT, and was able to complete
the course in 2012 june all in first attempt with good marks at both levels. As i see there are not much takers
for non commerce with only CS, i decided to prove my knowledge on core finace side and registered with CMA(CWA), completed
CMA Inter as well in first attempt with good marks(62.5%) in Dec 2012 attempt. I am planning to go with CMA final this dec 2013 if things work out.

Can anyone pls guide me if there is a chance for me with the current profile to make a transition to finance or allied area, if yes what kind of oppurtunites or companies i should try for. kindly advise.

Here is my profile as of now

B.E(Bachelor of Engineering) -  80% - 2007
Company secretary(CS): Executive(64.5%) - first attempt & Final - 52% (First Attempt) -- 2012
CMA/CWA - Inter- 62.5%(2012) - First Attempt

Work experience:
Currently working for TCS as Team lead since 2007