Please help to resolve Errors in online I-T return

I am an individual unemployed/ self employed trying to file via ITR2. While showing loss in House property  in HP-schedule, I used PTI schedule U/S 115UA. Is it Correct?

Please kindly help me to get ride off this Online I-T return errors as in attached .doc file and to file successfully. Please advise the proper orderly- step by step- process to enter in CFL,BFLA,CYLA, to carry forward my losses 1) House property 2) LTCG.

 


Attached File : 3917280 20230725230108 to caclubindia.doc downloaded: 94 times
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
This discussion seeks assistance with resolving errors encountered while filing an online Income Tax Return (ITR2), specifically concerning losses from house property and long-term capital gains (LTCG). The user is unsure about correctly using the PTI schedule under Section 115UA for house property losses and needs a clear, step-by-step process for entering details in CFL, BFLA, and CYLA schedules to carry forward these losses. The primary goal is to file the return successfully and claim TDS refunds before the deadline.

Hi, please check your inbox for details.
@ CA Aakarsh Jain,

Please avoid this kind of replies.
I saw Your all attention, You wrote the same in All the queries...

The CACLUB is open minded and helping minded portal.
So, Please keep it...

Hi, Mr.Raja P,

Pls refer this link: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/loss-on-income-from-property-601483.asp 

CA Aakarsh Jain (CA) (9948 Points) Replied 25 July 2023

Hi deepak, please check your inbox once so that we can talk it in-person.

By the by , Can you please help me to just online entry to claim / Carry forward my loss. I just want to get my TDS back. if I don't file in time I will lose; I can't afford loosing Rs.100 even!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details