Easy Office

Please help me.what should i do :( disheartened

Page no : 3

Yuvaraj Rameshkumar (Audit Assistant) (70 Points)
Replied 03 February 2014

I used the following books Tax - T N Manoharan ( I got exemption in tax) A/c - Institute study material Costing - Institute study material along with my class notes Law - padhuka and study material IT SM - just past question papers, RTP & compilation Auditing - padhuka

Yuvaraj Rameshkumar (Audit Assistant) (70 Points)
Replied 03 February 2014

I used the following books Tax - T N Manoharan ( I got exemption in tax) A/c - Institute study material Costing - Institute study material along with my class notes Law - padhuka and study material IT SM - just past question papers, RTP & compilation Auditing - padhuka

DARSHAN P PUROHIT (student) (21 Points)
Replied 03 February 2014

Referring Practice manual is the best solution.bcoz most of the question r from PM.

Ashutosh Pandey (Assistant Manager - Finance)   (116 Points)
Replied 03 February 2014

bro I think u are not too far from ur destination, so keep it going and the only thing I would recommed u is that u should pick 1 subject from these papers and master it such that ur marks in that 1 subject makes ur grp possible with other papers, that subject may be theory or practical as per ur interest, choice & preparation.

Vaibhav Jandey (Life iz Hard; I'm Harder)   (1175 Points)
Replied 03 February 2014

@ dear aspirant,

don't let your aspires die.

look how many friends of yours including me have come up to help you through our little bit of wits and experiences,

I'll not tell you some hi-fi words of guidance and those hard-to-read advices. but will definitely not leave without saying what I always believe in and that is...

IT IS ALWAYS TOO QUICK TO QUIT

AND YOU SEE OBSTACLES WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL.

JUST REMEMBER THE TIME AND THE THOUGHTS WHEN/WITH WHICH YOU HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE UP CA COURSE.

2 Like

Ashutosh Pandey (Assistant Manager - Finance)   (116 Points)
Replied 04 February 2014

Originally posted by : Ravindra Singh
Hello,
I have given second group exam three times but still i did not get success.
I have got exemption in advance account only and got 36 marks in both auditing and ITSM.
I did not get good marks in both these subject.
So please just me what do ?

the two subjects u r referring for are theory, u better go with institute's materials i.e SM+PM+RTP+MTP, and then u will be done with that

K S JOLLY (CA) (369 Points)
Replied 04 February 2014

Visit www.coursemateonline. com for exam preparation video lectures and free revision notes.

Rohit Gupta (Chartered Accountant) (23 Points)
Replied 04 February 2014

dont feel depressed..

CA PRIYUL SHAH (JOB) (901 Points)
Replied 07 February 2014

Keep continue. Don't loose you confidence. You will definately clear it in next attempt.

All the best.

joy (B.Com) (21 Points)
Replied 18 April 2014

Forget it...

That you have failed. Believe in yourself.

Question yourself, do you really want to be a CA?

And if the answer is yes, then it does not matter if you failed in past. What matters is that you don't give up

Practice is the key for success.

Motivation is all you need. Delete all the doubts in your mind.

Delete every one who do not believe that you can make this happen

Because you can.

There are people in situations more challenging than your's, and they do not give up. You have no right to give up either, if this is what you seek.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: