Please help me.what should i do :( disheartened

I used the following books Tax - T N Manoharan ( I got exemption in tax) A/c - Institute study material Costing - Institute study material along with my class notes Law - padhuka and study material IT SM - just past question papers, RTP & compilation Auditing - padhuka
I used the following books Tax - T N Manoharan ( I got exemption in tax) A/c - Institute study material Costing - Institute study material along with my class notes Law - padhuka and study material IT SM - just past question papers, RTP & compilation Auditing - padhuka
Referring Practice manual is the best solution.bcoz most of the question r from PM.

bro I think u are not too far from ur destination, so keep it going and the only thing I would recommed u is that u should pick 1 subject from these papers and master it such that ur marks in that 1 subject makes ur grp possible with other papers, that subject may be theory or practical as per ur interest, choice & preparation.

 

 

@ dear aspirant,

 

don't let your aspires die.

 

look how many friends of yours including me have come up to help you through our little bit of wits and experiences,

 

I'll not tell you some hi-fi words of guidance and those hard-to-read advices. but will definitely not leave without saying what I always believe in and that is...

 

IT IS ALWAYS TOO QUICK TO QUIT

 

AND YOU SEE OBSTACLES WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL.

 

JUST REMEMBER THE TIME AND THE THOUGHTS WHEN/WITH WHICH YOU HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE UP CA COURSE.

 

 

Originally posted by : Ravindra Singh
Hello,
I have given second group exam three times but still i did not get success.
I have got exemption in advance account only and got 36 marks in both auditing and ITSM.
I did not get good marks in both these subject.
So please just me what do ?

the two subjects u r referring for are theory, u better go with institute's materials i.e SM+PM+RTP+MTP, and then u will be done with that

Visit www.coursemateonline. com for exam preparation video lectures and free revision notes.
dont feel depressed..

Keep continue. Don't loose you confidence. You will definately clear it in next attempt.

All the best.

Forget it...

That you have failed. Believe in yourself.

Question yourself, do you really want to be a CA?

And if the answer is yes, then it does not matter if you failed in past. What matters is that you don't give up

Practice is the key for success.

Motivation is all you need. Delete all the doubts in your mind.

Delete every one who do not believe that you can make this happen

Because you can.

There are people in situations more challenging than your's, and they do not give up. You have no right to give up either, if this is what you seek.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details