Easy Office

Please help me.what should i do :( disheartened

Page no : 2

Abhinandan (student) (407 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

THIS IS THE LINK OF how i completed my ipcc ''MY JOURNEY UPTO IPCC''........If u hv time please read it and give ur valuable comments....thanks

/articles/my-journey-upto-ipcc-14661.asp#.ULDTq4cUtwc

uttam (no) (28 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

I cleared my 1st .... but i also wanna complete 2nd grp in june 14 plz guide me how to prepare 2nd by self study.........!!

B. Yogesh Reddy (Final Student) (29 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

If you think about swimming before getting into water you will get scare only, but proper writing practice, time management and well planned study without compromising on the lessons will definitely make you to reach your destination (victory). "If not now then never, if not you then no one" Best Luck

shivansh (-) (59 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

You have same my condition butni cleared in second attempt Do this Law focus on deeds and letters from manish bhandari and mug the format Then business law preferably in gratuity bonus , the question type given in icai study as far as company law complete details Cost if weak go only and only aas per formats of pc tulsian. Machine hour format, budget format , In cost go like this 1.first batch- material labour overhead by formats in book or in any other book 2. Second batch - standard budget marginal 3. Third - non integrated costing, reconciliation, service(mug the format given in Pc Tulsian the format is so clear that you can clear any question) 4. Fourth - contract, process format wise prefer doing opening wip questions, by products format 3 main methods only 5.leave cost sheet questions. Tax - x Service tax vat see question in study mat and pmanual and do questions past year wise as these are good in theory but you don't know how to tackle practical Income tax practical questions and do questions of sec 10 do not ignore this chapter incomes not included wala Audit Sur bhi banasal do chapters serial wise and not randomly as people do that they do sa 's first and then chapters Itsm only study mat and in sm use practice manual index from each chapter and start from last chapter then do from rest I recommend call me please I will clear up your tension don't worry I will share my schedule +918909611618

clifford dsouza (Finance Controller) (22 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

Dont loose hope leave your past behind start fresh again be positive pray before starting your studies you will come out with good results nexttime all the best

Kinjal jadav (ARTICLE ) (33 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

please prepared evry subject summary typ notes which hlp u for more tim revision i thnk u clear nxt time....past nvr count....so future is beutiful if u thnk n do somthng in present.....
1 Like

HEMALATHA.G (STUDENT) (35 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

Pls refer me book for costing and financial management.

Sunny Bhatia (article assistant) (128 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

evn i m gonna giv may 2014 attmp.. can u plzz suggest me how to practise sums... wen i sit to wrk out sums n if i go wrong anywhr thn i get frustrated n i discontinue wid sums n study theory... plzz giv me tips fr hw to practise sums

Sunny Bhatia (article assistant) (128 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

evn i m gonna giv may 2014 attmp.. can u plzz suggest me how to practise sums... wen i sit to wrk out sums n if i go wrong anywhr thn i get frustrated n i discontinue wid sums n study theory... plzz giv me tips fr hw to practise sums

(Guest)

I Failed in PCC 3 times. Then atlast i cleared BOTH groups with 63,58,57,57,47,58.Missed Rank with few marks.

Now in Final,Nov13 was my 3rd attempt..I cleared Grp 1 but Failed in Grp2.Again I've started Preparation with Positive mind. TO GET DEPRESSED IS SO EASY. TO LEAVE CA IS SO EASY.

I know one thing.. IF I AM NOT THE INTELLIGENT ONE, I WILL BE THE MOST HARDWORKING ONE

Be consistent with Studies.Study with Concentration.

Good Luck

devipraba (student) (21 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

Hi I too need some help ....am going to write cpt exam third time I scored 82 marks .I don know how to prepare stil in a better way to score pass mark ...after clearing tis only my life has turning points itself kindly pls help me and suggest some ideas for me pleas

Chartered Accountant (Hope) (121 Points)
Replied 03 February 2014

THANX A LOT FRIENDS, I WOULD DEFINETLY TRY AND WILL IMPLEMENT ALL THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE BEING TOLD YOU EVEN MORE ENTHUSIASTICALLY, OPTIMISTICALLY, THANX A LOT, 
I M FEELING QUITE MOTIVATED. 

THANKYOU ALL WHO PARTICIPATED AND SUGGESTED/ADVICED ON MY SITUATIONyes

anuj d shah (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 03 February 2014

look CA Aspirant study hard and do not lose hope you will get success some day.OTOH p

Pulkit sharma (CA Practice ) (847 Points)
Replied 03 February 2014

PCC 4 attempts

Final 4 attempts

And i am a CA now at 23. CA course is best because it values the hard work. CA is a CA whether cleared in 1st attempt or any attempts.

You must have gathered all knowledge required to clear, what you need to do is now review your knowledge and plan your writing.

Refer Practice manuals, dont solve the problems completely, just solve them in your mind and than check the answer. You will be shocked by what you missed.

In answer sheet, answer alone will not pass you. But a complete answer with steps and clearity in your answers.

Yuvaraj Rameshkumar (Audit Assistant) (70 Points)
Replied 03 February 2014

Hi, Frnd pls don't put your self low. Just try again no matter what ever happens you will definetly succeed. I am a biology student in school I took ca through cpt and I cleared it in 4th attempt and then I cleared my IPCC this Nov 2013 which is my 5th attempt. So my dear Frnd pls don't feel bad about the past analyse your mistakes from the previous exams and try to correct it this time Hope you will bounce back and god will be with you all the best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: