Please help me on this

I m a final year student with only one group remaining to be cleared and that is the Second group. I have attempted earlier for couple of times to clear the same but was not successful. For this attempt I have decided to change the reference books  Accordingly for DT earlier i used the Study material and Reference book as of Mr Vinod Singhania.

PLEASE GUIDE ME AS TO WHICH REFERENCE BOOK I SHOULD USE FOR DT OR SOME NOTES. I M FINDING IT HARD TO CHANGE MY EARLIER REFERENCE BOOK FOR DT. CAN SOMEBODY GUIDE ME ON THIS?

Replies (6)

you can try for Padhuka's...Since u have referred Vinod singhania.. now Padhuka's will be helpful because there are lots of problems in it...

 

Its my personal view, dono how far it suits you..

PADUKA IS A VERY GOOD BOOK IN TERMS OF EXAMINATION,...

I TOO SUGGEST THE SAME BOOK FOR U,.....

Totally agree with Kalpesh..

What I would say, what is important is your concept ,don't think about books just try to take concepts from books and apply them in lucid manner.As you told that you having been following some books so please don't change during this time as your exams are near.

Vinod Gupta......

Ya, for me Padhuka has been a very good book, i v scored good marks in DT after refering to the same.... U may try it...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details