Please help me for my career

Radha (IPCC STUDENT) (46 Points)

18 August 2012  

Hi Friends

Thanks for reading my question...hope that u will help me for the problem related my career

I am a student of ipcc ...i have registered for pe2 in the year 2006 .My first attempt was in Nov 2007.but failed in the exam.then i give my exam from may 08 to nov 09...continuous fail in exam..so i leave my ca exam join ca company as an account and audit assisstant for 2.5 years ..and then join logistic company as a trainee in accounts department .side by side i have completed my m.com and m.b.a finance from open university...but my family supports me and compell me to give ca exam so i write my may 2012 (group 1 only) exam...and i failed again in this exam...my marks is acc-31,law-44,cost-39,tax-32...but my family does not get angry

with me..they support me ..and told me to write nov exam.....my aim is want to complete my ca ...but my unluck i am not able clear my exam.....

should i continue my c.a exam or leave the c.a exam ?????

As a new notification of icai that ipcc student can do articleship.i find out from this site /forum/direct-article-training-for-commerce-graduate-154349.asp#.UC8ce90gdMc..my b.com percentage is 51% and my m.com first year percentage is 52.2% and second year percentage is 54.60% and total overall percentage for m.com is 53.4%

and in mba first year percentage is 54.30% and second year percentage is 54.58% and total overall percentage for mba is 54.45%

and i have also not completed my ITT 

so i want to ask whethere i am eligible to do an article ship ?

and i have joined as account and audit assisstant in ca company..is there is any exemption in articleship? 

please give me detailed answer ...as your answer is very important turnover in my career

thanks in advance.....