Please help guys

There are already many professionals in DT. IDT would be a good choice since many opt for DT, and if you have less articles in IDT section, you would have more opportunities flowing in...........

All the Best

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have provided an Education Loan from a Nationalised Bank to my son for pursuing B.E. course.  he has successfully pursued and joined for job with a good company during 2005 itself. Since  he joined for job, he is not ready to repay the load availed by him for the simple reason that 'PROVIDING OF EDUCTION IS THE PARENTS RESPONSIBILITY".  He has not even paid one rupee to this loan account.   In the meanwhile I have paid some amount

Now the Bank people has served Legal Notice informing to clear the outstanding dues together with interest and clear the loan account otherwise they will proceed legally.  However, I do not want to take any more risk and wish to clear the loan with interest. 

I may please be help out WHETHER I AM ELIGIBLE FOR THE BENEFITS AVAILABLE UNDER SEC. 80E OF INCOME TAX AND oblige.

 

 

 

 theNow, he completed

I

sanyam how did u get a articleship offer in big 4 ???

approach or u mailed them the resume??

if u mailed them then can u plz give me their email address??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details