Please help giving ipcc for 4th time

IN NOV 13 IT IS MY 4TH IPCC ATTEMPT N IM PLANNING TO GIVE ONLY 2ND GROUP AS IM GIVING IN TY N HAVE MY 5TH SEMESTER UNIVERSITY EXAMS ALSO.I HAVE FOLLOWING QUERY. 1) IS MY DECISION TO GIVE 2ND GROUP IN NOV CORRECT? 2) HOW SHOULD I PREPARE THIS TIME, WHICH BOOKS(Reference or icai books) TO USE HOW TO PREPARE. 3) I GET VERY BAD MARKS IN AUDIT I.e. 19 TO 24 MKS DESPITE BEING WELL PREPARED, HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR IT N OTHER SUBJECTS. Pls help and suggest books, tips n techniques so that I can sure clear in NOV 13 exam.Waiting for ur reply. Thanks.
Replies (4)

don't get disheartened just try to prepare for both the groups and give both of them together, focus on practical subjects more because you cannot ascertain marking pattern of theory subject. belive yourself you will do it in November

All the best :)

But which books to refer? How to go ahead? I NEED SUGGESTION about how to approch Nov 13 exam ....PLZZZZZ.......HELP.........
Originally posted by : CA ASPIRANT
But which books to refer? How to go ahead? I NEED SUGGESTION about how to approch Nov 13 exam ....PLZZZZZ.......HELP.........


just read from practice manuals for audit ITSM and Law and for practical subjects just make all  the concept clear and work on the presentation of ur answers :)

     GO TO THE EXAMS WITH CONFIDENCE,IT MATTERS MUCH.

                        REGARDING YOUR GROUP 2 PREPARATION GIVE MUCH PREFERENCE FOR ADVANCED ACCOUNTANCY,PRACTICE PRACTICE MANUALS WELL.

                         BE CLEAR WITH THE CONCEPTS.FIRST TRY TO COMPLETE IMPORTANT  CHAPTERS THAT ARE HAVING MORE WEIGHTAGE,THEN YOUR CONFIDENCE LEVEL WILL INCREASE.

                          REGARDING AUDITING ,PREFER READING IN THE MORNING TIMES.U CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS WELL.CONCENTRATE ON PRACTICAL PROBLEMS IN AUDITING.STANDARDS ARE VERY IMPORTANT.

                              FOR IT  AND SM U CAN STUDY PRACTICE MANUALS WELL.

                           FOR THEORY SUBJECTS IT IS BETTER TO WRITE ONCE THAT WHAT YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD AFTER STUDYING.BY FOLLOWING THIS YOU CAN ALSO ASSESS UP TO WHAT EXTENT WE ARE PRESENTING FOR A QUESTION.

                                DO NOT THINK ABOUT YOUR ATTEMPTS.FAILURES ARE THE STEPPING STONES FOR THE SUCCESS.HAVE CONFIDENCE AND HOPE ON YOURSELF.

                              ALL THE VERY BEST .HOPE U COMPLETE  SOON.IF YOU THINK YOU CAN THEN YOU CAN DO IT.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details