please heelp me

sumit (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (479 Points)

22 January 2010  

i have filled my father return for a/y2008-09 n refund of Rs.3360 was due since tds was excess deducted but yesterday intimation U/S 143(1) came stating a tax liability around 83000 n interest is also charged there....n prepaid tax is shown dad is working in a government bank .....tds certificate is being misplaced for a/y2008-09 n my dad is posted to some other city n bank is not ready to give new certificate for a/y 2008-09....i want to move a rectification u/s154..please sugest me what can i do