Please do the needful

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)

09 July 2011  

Private Message

Report Abuse Privacy Settings

Subject : HI
My Name is Miss Benet Goodwill. <br> I saw your Profile today and i became intrested in you, and I will also want to know more about you, I want you to send mail to my email address so I can give you my picture for you to know whom am.I think we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)Please reply me with my email address here (benetgoodwill @ yahoo.com)I look forward to hear from you soon, <br> Yours Miss Benet Goodwill

To 

Admin, Moderator and all the CCI members.

Dear All,

I got the above PM form some Benet  i would like to request moderator and admin to check the profile of the above person as it might be for hacking or some unlawful purpose. I have already clicked on report abuse button from my PM .

So please do the needful and  I would request to all the CCI'tes  to not to respond to this person as it might be fack or fraudulent profile as it was created on 8th July 2011.

So please do the needful.