Please clear this doubt as soon as possible

Santhoshni (B.Com IPCC cleared CS-Exe)   (183 Points)

20 August 2013  

Hello Friends,

I have a doubt regarding special economic zone authority. I need to apply for TAN for the special economic zone authority. While fill the application whether I have to select central government or autonomous body? and first i need to apply for PAN and then TAN? I have a lot of practical doubts in it. So, kindly give a valuable suggestions.

Thank You to all in advance:)