Easy Office
LCI Learning

Piece of advice for new chartered accountants !!!

Page no : 2

achyuthanand (Audit executive/ CA Final)   (283 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

Originally posted by : Nabeel

Thanks Ankur sir....... These are very important tips....... In the articleshp period, we should learn and have knowledge of different accounting softwares i.e. Tally, SAP or ERP......

Now-a-days, these are very important in organisations............

I also agree with Achyuthanand sir, as ICAI has to amend the procedure of Articleships...... For CA's, articles are labour only............

thank you for that friend. [kindly dont call ''sir''] we need more discussions on changing the present articleship training process. it is a fact that the present system is not so capable of producing quality CA's, but articleship is very essential. we need to improve it. to make ouselves more demaded in the industry!!!

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114768 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

Dear Budding CAs,

Kindly appreciate….no need to worry as CA is still a very good professional course. But to explore and utilize the benefit of CA some sort of value addition is required. I would request you to never let any opportunity go regarding job or work etc and work hard initially and I promise you very soon you will grow personally and professionally like anything.

Value addition may be something connected with accounting or finance function like knowledge of SAP, ERP, MIS, Budgeting, Tally or any other course which is prevailing currently in the Industry. It will surely help you to find a good and reasonable job in the beginning. Never develop an attitude that you have become CA and you have achieved everything and “Duniya aapka kadmo main hai”…

“KEEP LEARNING AND KEEP MOVING” 

All the best

3 Like

Karthikeya2020 (Student) (2030 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

Dear Friends,

What u said all are true with aspects of now-a-days, but from this what we learn.

I think everyone are telling to change the rules and regulations by ICAI or other Organisations.

" But i was telling one thing not to wait  for oppurtunity, u have to take oopurtunity".

In ur hands is there once think not to opposes others means u have to change ur life it is not others hand, it is only in ur Hands.

Some Important Points:

• Develop ur skills by updating knowledge with correspondence of technology changes.
  • Everyone has dreams to fulfill it, then u have to change urself
  • By criticizing others what u get awareness of fact u have share it with others and tell them to create there own skills by specializing with various subjects.
  • Like this we have to change some things.
  • Be like a leader, but not  like a follower.

Friends i think in my view, if u like this regards to u and if u not interest with this pls excuse me..

Best Regards,

Karthikeya...

1 Like

CA Madhvi (...Blissful...) (1658 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

Thank u Ankur Sir and all other senoirs for ur valued piece of advice and constant guidance for  us freshers ...

CA PRAVEEN SINGH (MANAGER ACCOUNTS) (2277 Points)
Replied 03 April 2012

GOOD WRITTEN BY MR ANURAG....

Replied 05 April 2012

Thanks you all for sharing your valuable comments !!!

I'll pray to God to get you all a very very decent job with good package and with best profile.

Also if I come across any good opportunity, I’ll surely let you know or post the same in CCI job section.

My best wishes to all the budding Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and other professionals.

Regards

Replied 12 April 2012

Replied 04 June 2012

Originally posted by : CA PRAVEEN SINGH
GOOD WRITTEN BY MR ANURAG....

Thanks a lot Praveen ji for appreciation....

CA sweta (JOB) (49 Points)
Replied 31 July 2012

THANX FOR GUIDANCE...

Replied 07 December 2012

Originally posted by : CA sweta

THANX FOR GUIDANCE...

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: