Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pf withdrawal- urgent

Ramesh Dhital (Audit) (45 Points)

13 September 2011  


Can any one help me how the amount of accumulated balance lying in captioned account can be encashed upon leaving India ........


 1 Replies

CS Bijoy (Expert) (6394 Points)
Replied 24 September 2011

One form is required to submit after filling by your company along with complete details of your salary structure to the PF office.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags