pf withdrawal

hello friends, I'm salaried person, April onwards I left my job, my previous employer paid epf

now I want to withdraw my epf amount, how can I login to my account and how can I withdraw my amount tell me.

thank you.
Replies (3)
Originally posted by : Ravi
hello friends, I'm salaried person, April onwards I left my job, my previous employer paid epfnow I want to withdraw my epf amount, how can I login to my account and how can I withdraw my amount tell me.thank you.

First you create your 

Login ID

PD 

 

members an option to withdraw 75 per cent of their funds after one month of unemployment and keep their PF account with the body.
The members would also have an option to withdraw remaining 25 per cent of their funds and go for final settlement of account after completion of two months of unemployment under the new provision in the Employee Provident Fund Scheme 1952.

how can I create login please suggest. me

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details