Persons who have ration card to file itr

If persons who have ration card file itr will they loose the benefits available through ration card?
Replies (5)

Yes, because the benefit is only for families having income below poverty line....

There are three types cards, Yellow, orange and white.

The yellow cards are given to families below the poverty line. Orange card is for those having an annual income between Rs.15,000/- and Rs.1 Lakh. Those families having an annual income of over Rs.1 lakh are given white cards.

Ration cards are issued based upon the total members in a family, and each category of the ration card determines an individual’s entitlement to certain rationed goods.

Individuals with higher earning capacity (as fixed by the respective state Govt) cannot obtain rations at a subsidised cost.

Better you visit your concerned ration shop and confirm your benefits
I need more information regarding is filling of Income tax return loose any subsidy from government and ration card and any other benefits of government schemes

If persons who have ration card file GST returns will they loose the benefits available through ration card? 

I just registered in e filing portal and I got a mail as "e filing registration successful" and I have not done anything after that, I have white ration card, did I get any problem for my ration card  with this e filing registration 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details