Pending documents required to be filled

Dear all,

 

I have a small query regarding following matter:

 

One of the Pvt Ltd company has declared as Defunct, reason being documents not filled with the ROC (i.e. MCA21) now if I want to know which documents are pending to be filled, for the same I have made a public search but couldnt find what I have not filled.

Instead I could come to know what has been filled so far ! I do not have proper records with me from which i can sum up that I have filled this and this I am to file, in such circumstances how to find what I am left to file with ROC, as they dont give the details what ought to be filled but have not till the day. Is there any good way how  to solve this issue?

 

Kindly help....

Replies (1)

Dear Jalpesh,

Govt has taken big broom to clear the deadwood in co matters and so this co may have gone in dustbin.

you have taken search with registrar of companies and you were unable to find any particulars . if company is defunct you wont get any further details .

contact a serach clerk and ask him to do the needful

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details