LCI Learning

PCC - Nov 08 Failed - Why?

Page no : 2

Kunal Doshi (student) (49 Points)
Replied 16 March 2009

Originally posted by :Aditya Jain
"

Hello,
         I gave my exam in PCC Nov 2008, didnt get throught even in 1 group inspite of me studying a lot and covering almost all chapters which came in the exam.
         This problem should be with many people .
         What happened with me is i went through the entire chapter but the problems asked in exam from that chapter were like i have never tried before. A different problem altogether.
          So i wanted u all to please let me know the books which contain comphrehensive problems and if the problems in that book are worked out that will be enough for the exams.
          This is my 2nd attempt and desperate to get a total of 400 atleast and dont want to face the same problem like, I READ EVERYTHING EVEN THEN I FAILED. This is with a lot of students.
         Please let me know the 1 book for Costing FM and Taxation which if done completely will be the best for exams.
         Even other subjects books are welcome.
         Thanks all

hi,

i want to know which coaching classes you went to? didnt they cover all varieties of practical problems?

"

jolly singhal (article assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 05 July 2009

hi... i am a pcc student appearing for first time in may 2010.. i ve taken coaching from chennai... by sir sarvana prasath and g. sekar from guru kripa... i want to know r their class notecs n books sufficient enough to score good... reply early... thank u...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro